Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
    god damn Andy Carroll.
    Lol, I still feel he my end up back in Toon within 2 years for a cut price deal.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Robbie Keane part II, just more expensive.

Comment

Robbie Keane part II, just more expensive.
        Yup I could see it going that way. It's a shame too because Newcastle fans ADORED him. He had the number 9 shirt, it was all set up for him to be a Toon legend. It will never be the same if he came back and I can never see him getting the number 9 again.
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Hey I gotta disagree about Liverpool. While I think they've overpaid for pretty much everyone recently I actually like the moves they have made. They shored up the midfield with Henderson and Adam which is necessary if Gerrard is going to struggle staying healthy. Downing gives them their first actual good winger in years and with Carroll and Suarez up front they have two guys who can score 20 goals a year. With a real quality defender added they could challenge for 2nd or 3rd place IMO

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• They'll challenge, but the point is they overpaid dramatically for pretty much every player they've signed recently...

Comment

They'll challenge, but the point is they overpaid dramatically for pretty much every player they've signed recently...
              Yeah I agree though Im not even sure why they paid so much. They dont have the same stigma in European football as say Chelsea, Man City, Real Madrid etc where teams can get them to vastly overpay yet they paid over the top for all these players. It does seems strange, although the best player of the lot was Suarez who IMO they actually got for an OK deal.

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• I was pulling big time for Spurs to get Suarez :(

Comment

• Overpaid for Carroll and Downing yes but that's what you gotta do nowadays to lock up English players plus we don't offer CL play at the moment so we have to overpay to get guys to come here. Signed a lot of midfielders this season but sad as it is we need to prepare for the phase out of King Gerrard. Still think we need a LB and CB.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                  12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• I don't get why locking up English players should be a priority. I mean you need to have a certain number of home grown players, but fringe squad players often fill that void. I like the signing of Charlie Adam, but I'm still befuddled by Carroll, Henderson and Downing.

Comment

I don't get why locking up English players should be a priority. I mean you need to have a certain number of home grown players, but fringe squad players often fill that void. I like the signing of Charlie Adam, but I'm still befuddled by Carroll, Henderson and Downing.
                      Kenny Dalglish wants English players, why I don't know but he's got them now. The only signing I'm really upset over is Downing. Carroll is still up in the air.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                      12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

I don't get why locking up English players should be a priority. I mean you need to have a certain number of home grown players, but fringe squad players often fill that void. I like the signing of Charlie Adam, but I'm still befuddled by Carroll, Henderson and Downing.
                        charlie adam is a disgusting player. one of the dirtiest players in the premiership. daglish just has an english fetish it seems. i really don't think all these overpriced signings are gonna pay off for pool.

Comment

• My theory is that Kenny Dalglish is a racist.

Comment

• Bob Bradley has been fired!!!

http://aol.sportingnews.com/soccer/s...nal-team-coach

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I don't think it does much. We're still an entire generation behind.

Comment

• Jurgen Klinsmann please. Or Guus Hiddink.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information