Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
    i've never played before but i'm in.
    Were you able to locate it or do you need me to send you an invite?

Comment

• Im sorry but this is just ridiculous

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...e-prospect-leo

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        Im sorry but this is just ridiculous

http://espn.go.com/sports/soccer/new...e-prospect-leo
        You mean awesome, like Spartans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          I'll take an invite, I'll pm you my email

In regards to little Leo, wouldn't this kid be playing 14 and 15 year olds at the academy? That's simply unfair.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
            I'll take an invite, I'll pm you my email

In regards to little Leo, wouldn't this kid be playing 14 and 15 year olds at the academy? That's simply unfair.
            I'll send it but you can also just go to www.premierleague.com, sign up and choose to join a private league. When the ask for the code it is: 1171768-269400

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
              You mean awesome, like Spartans.
              My boys baffle me every year. This practice is common in european footy though so I'm not shocked.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
              2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
              2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                I gave up half through last year because I was pissed at myself for selling Vidic before he really took off. I won't do that again this year.
                I was pretty good with it, last year. Won my local club supporters league of ~100 people. I had Charlie Adam from the start, Tevez and Hart were awesome for me, had room for Nani and Vidic, as well. Got great defensive value from Hangeland and Bardsley. Dempsey also put up big points.

I joined the new one, btw. Get on it!

Comment

• I'm joining my English friends one this year, but have never done one of these before. So are there any tips(not even necessarily specific player tips, just some general guidelines)?

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post
                    I'm joining my English friends one this year, but have never done one of these before. So are there any tips(not even necessarily specific player tips, just some general guidelines)?
                    Stay on top of your lineup. Sometimes they post injuries later in the week and last season I had a lot of guys not play certain weeks.

My original lineup also had a lot of guys who were hurt and once it was set after the first round of games, you only get 1 transfer a week (with 2 Wild Cards). So it took me a while to build a team that was producing enough points.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      i'm in, thanks.

Comment

• What the heII is going on over there?
                        The rioting has forced the postponement of at least two sporting events. England's international soccer game against Holland, due to be played at Wembley on Wednesday, was cancelled. And football club West Ham United called off Tuesday night's match with Aldershot Town.

"Whilst neither the club or police anticipate any issues around the game itself, the club has to comply with the police request," a statement on West Ham's website said.

The developments come as reports of violence and vandalism flowed in from other parts of the country.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          I was pretty good with it, last year. Won my local club supporters league of ~100 people. I had Charlie Adam from the start, Tevez and Hart were awesome for me, had room for Nani and Vidic, as well. Got great defensive value from Hangeland and Bardsley. Dempsey also put up big points.

I joined the new one, btw. Get on it!
                          I signed up yesterday but I didn't join the league yet. I'll be in for sure though.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Awesome debut for Aguero. So nice to have weekend EPL back.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang
                              that information just wasted 1 minute of my life

Dempsey epitimises average-ness

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Awesome debut for Aguero. So nice to have weekend EPL back.
                                Wow he can really make city games actually fun to watch this year. Hopefully the selfish Tevez doesn't not come back to the team. They played well today, given it was against bad competition.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                                Originally posted by fenikz
                                we all hate you

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information