Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Wow he can really make city games actually fun to watch this year. Hopefully the selfish Tevez doesn't not come back to the team. They played well today, given it was against bad competition.
    Tevez has never struck me as selfish. I mean, all great strikers are at least somewhat selfish, but Tevez never seems overly so.
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Kun, Silva, Dzeko, and Johnson all out there together was pretty awesome to see. Dzeko has looked great since the Inter friendly and Silva/Aguero are just fantastic. That was a great look at a fun attacking set that lets Yaya drop back deeper into midfield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
        Tevez has never struck me as selfish. I mean, all great strikers are at least somewhat selfish, but Tevez never seems overly so.
        He definitely could be selfish at times, often unnecessarily while moving in on the same side of Silva or while moving with his back to the net. But some of his biggest offenses ended in stunning maneuvers and a shot sent to the opposite post, so it was often deemed acceptable in a cycle of us only scoring when Tevez was putting them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
          Kun, Silva, Dzeko, and Johnson all out there together was pretty awesome to see. Dzeko has looked great since the Inter friendly and Silva/Aguero are just fantastic. That was a great look at a fun attacking set that lets Yaya drop back deeper into midfield.
          Thats what makes me wonder about them buying Nasri......Adam Johnson is way to good to rot on the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
            Thats what makes me wonder about them buying Nasri......Adam Johnson is way to good to rot on the bench.
            That's not very true. He has some flashes at times, but really really he gets sloppy way too much.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
              That's not very true. He has some flashes at times, but really really he gets sloppy way too much.
              He would start on any team outside of the top 6, no doubt in my mind. Plus he is still young and needs games because he could be something special. Not fair to him to rot on city's bench.

Comment

• Man City have filthy talent. When a guy with the goal scoring record of Adebayor is on the outer of a 25 man squad, you have a great problem to have.

Comment

• arsenal in a buying frenzy. if they manage to snag m'vila and cahill they should be much much stronger in the back with mertesacker. but that midfield is garbage. arsene should've sold cesc sooner so that he would have more time to shop.

Comment

• Great to see Hargreaves out there and especially scoring with a nice strike.

Less than a week until the Bayern game :O

Comment

• the chelsea fulham 0-0 draw today was fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy
                        Spurs all day baby. New look spurs are going to be tough this year.
                        And Arsenal is going to by players to win the title this year...

Fabregas and Messi appear to be Barcelona at the moment. They have contributed in like 25 out of the 26 goals this season.

Comment

• Newcastle looks class yet again. Exciting! Not many CM partnerships in the prem I would take over Tiote and Cabaye.

Comment

• Top of the table! Huge games coming up this week. Need to pull a win against Villarreal to keep up in CL, and then the derby on Sunday. Actually pretty glad to have that on the Bill's bye.

Comment

• I haven't flipped out that hard at work since USA-Algeria last summer. Still have a chance, but holy balls we needed that.

Comment

• dzeko was pretty terrible today but definitely a huge win. the momentum will definitely help for this weekend's derby. and i'm becoming a big napoli fan. as improbable as it seems, i want bayern to be eliminated. the ref was absolute garbage in the napoli bayern match. missed an obvious bayern handball penalty and then incorrectly gave a penalty to bayern.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information