Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
    tbh none of them were really 100% chances and Terry was a beast back there.
    Good strikers finish at least one of those..

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Pirlo is getting pretty close to being liked by me due to his trolling move. However, he is just so damn ugly.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
        Pirlo is getting pretty close to being liked by me due to his trolling move. However, he is just so damn ugly.
        He really is. When he lined up to take that PK, I thought a 55 year old man somehow snuck onto the field.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
          He really is. When he lined up to take that PK, I thought a 55 year old man somehow snuck onto the field.
          My girlfriend who knows nothing about soccer, other than pointing out which guys she thinks are hot, basically said the same thing. Who is that old man?

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            Good strikers finish at least one of those..
            i dont agree. none of them were easy to make at all.

Comment

• Pirlo looks like he writes classical music for a living.

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                i dont agree. none of them were easy to make at all.
                You don't agree that a striker when given five decent scoring chances finishes at least one?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• 2 chances were great saves by hart, the other two were either out of place or blocked by a defender. He couldve made one, but not making them doesnt make him horrible. They were all incredibly hard chances.

Defender in the way

Ball was behind him, that he actually got it was amazing imo.

Only way to take the ball in the situation and was pretty good chance imo.

his chip over hart was blocked by John Terry who hustled back.

He created a lot of chances by perfectly times runs and passes and helped the teammates. While his finishing could improve, he certainly didnt play bad yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                    You don't agree that a striker when given five decent scoring chances finishes at least one?
                    I think he would mostly disagree that they were "decent".

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Balotelli was fine yesterday. Prock be hatin.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/2WCL8m...up-finals.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
                          I kind of wish they would be more on the attack from the start of games, though. Bring the heat at the start and then, after getting a goal or two, bunker down on defense.
                          They actually did that quite well towards the end of the season, but it's only really effective at home against lesser sides. Going all out offense against a good side (especially away from home) is a disaster. The Spurs game last year is a prime example of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent
                            I kind of wish they would be more on the attack from the start of games, though. Bring the heat at the start and then, after getting a goal or two, bunker down on defense.
                            That formation is really narrow, to the point of negating it's own offensiveness. You need someone who'll stay out wide and keep the defense from cramming the middle. If you want to start Carroll you pretty much have to drop Ba from the starting lineup.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                              That formation is really narrow, to the point of negating it's own offensiveness. You need someone who'll stay out wide and keep the defense from cramming the middle. If you want to start Carroll you pretty much have to drop Ba from the starting lineup.
                              Carroll would need effective wide play to be worth it. Winning headers from crosses is a huge part of his game and talent(however much anyone thinks he has).

Something to read on Carroll for those interested;

http://footballfollower.com/football...all-euro-2012/

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                                I agree. Width would be provided from the full backs though. I'm sure you have seen Debuchy and Santon is very offensive minded as well. Also, HBA does whatever the **** he wants basically. I still think it's Carroll or Ba though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information