No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just realised how much I actually like our players. Cisse, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez, Perch, Coloccini, Santon, Shola, Sammy, Krul etc etc. They're all ******* legends.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
      Just realised how much I actually like our players. Cisse, Ba, Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez, Perch, Coloccini, Santon, Shola, Sammy, Krul etc etc. They're all ******* legends.
      Looks like you share a different definition of 'legend' than the rest of the world...

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I don't mean legends as players, but as...erm... I don't know how to put it. But I love them all. They're all awesome.

Like Demba an his interview about loving syrup, Papiss and how he smiles constantly, Ben Arfa with how amazing he is as a footballer, Perch is just the best player ever, Santon is super sexy, Coloccini is a great captain, Sammy is the funniest football i've heard/seen, Shola is a geordie legend, Cabaye is just a beautiful man, Tiote is an absolute tank, Krul and his sexy curtains and then Jonas and his attitude. So much love for our team.
        Last edited by SuperPacker; 10-05-2012, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• legend is a British term of endearment kinda.
          When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• What Robert said.

Comment

• Well there's a game we needed. Nice to see Micah back, even if just in place of Kompany. Not a perfect player but he recovers well and we could sure use the change on defense. Zabaleta has been the go-to RB since the Madrid disaster, and I think he's done really well the past 3 games or so. Micah will cut in to that, but it's as good as I'd expect any of our FB to play, really.

Milner starting today. Don't mind seeing it, one bit. Solid enough player, even picked up a goal on a deflected kick. I like him for the rotation. Barry and Yaya also in midfield. We just play better when Barry is in.

Aguero was a second-half sub but he certainly looked on point. We obviously need him and his finishing. Balo started, didn't do a whole lot but I'm just glad we got the feel of legit depth and a smart lineup, today. That should never be a problem for us, but it still was nice. Silva is looking better, ever so surely. Rodwell still found some time, but I don't mind that in a thrashing of Sunderland.

Can definitely get a good run going over the next few games to hopefully put us on track. I hate to look ahead, but November has at least 3 highlight games for which it would be nice to be in top form.

Comment

• City looked great today as did Chelsea.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  Well there's a game we needed. Nice to see Micah back, even if just in place of Kompany. Not a perfect player but he recovers well and we could sure use the change on defense. Zabaleta has been the go-to RB since the Madrid disaster, and I think he's done really well the past 3 games or so. Micah will cut in to that, but it's as good as I'd expect any of our FB to play, really.

Milner starting today. Don't mind seeing it, one bit. Solid enough player, even picked up a goal on a deflected kick. I like him for the rotation. Barry and Yaya also in midfield. We just play better when Barry is in.

Aguero was a second-half sub but he certainly looked on point. We obviously need him and his finishing. Balo started, didn't do a whole lot but I'm just glad we got the feel of legit depth and a smart lineup, today. That should never be a problem for us, but it still was nice. Silva is looking better, ever so surely. Rodwell still found some time, but I don't mind that in a thrashing of Sunderland.

Can definitely get a good run going over the next few games to hopefully put us on track. I hate to look ahead, but November has at least 3 highlight games for which it would be nice to be in top form.
                  Also nice to give Hart an easy afternoon and reward him with his first clean sheet of the year after the performance he put in midweek.

October is indeed a crucial month for us where we can't afford to be dropping any points. West Brom, Ajax, Swansea, West Ham and Ajax again following today. Not necessarily an "easy" schedule but compared to the stretch we face following that we have to be in top form. Mid Nov-Mid Dec we have Spurs, Aston Villa, Madrid, Chelsea, Wigan, Everton, Dortmund, United, NUFC.

Solid start today. Milner's tireless work rate never gets old so definitely nice to see him get rewarded with a start and a goal to boot. Not sure why Rodwell was on the bench Wed over Barry but it looks like Mancini has hopefully come to his senses. Rodwell has quickly become the new whipping boy following the departure of Savic.

Comment

• I hope Newcastle can carry over some of that good play we saw vs Bordeaux. I'm not too optimistic, however. No Colo vs. RVP and Rooney is a recipe for disaster.

Comment

• Yeah, I doubt we're going to be seeing a repeat of last season. We'll always be threat going forward as long as we have Ba, Cisse and Hatem, but stopping them from scoring is going to be the issue.

@NUFCOfficial
                      #NUFC (4-4-2) v #MUFC: Harper; Santon, Williamson, Perch, Ferguson; Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Tiote, Gutierrez (c); Ba, Cisse. #epl #newcastle
                      @NUFCOfficial
                      #NUFC substitutes v #MUFC: Alnwick, Simpson, Bigirimana, Anita, Obertan, Sammy Ameobi, Shola Ameobi. #epl #newcastle
                      It appears as though Pard's reads SWDC and took note of what I said. Thank you Alan. Something is telling me this is going to be an interesting/high scoring game.
                      Last edited by SuperPacker; 10-07-2012, 09:04 AM.

Comment

• Man, Fergie can't defend though lol. He's gonna get ripped to shreds unless Guti kicks into superhero track back mode. Whatever, if we're going down at least we'll do so in ablaze of glory. I do like having a left footed player at LB though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                          Man, Fergie can't defend though lol. He's gonna get ripped to shreds unless Guti kicks into superhero track back mode. Whatever, if we're going down at least we'll do so in ablaze of glory. I do like having a left footed player at LB though.
                          He's probably just realised with Williamson at the back we have no chance of defending anyway, so we may aswell go all out to get goals. Definitely an interesting selection.

@nufcfans
                          #MUFC team - De Gea - Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra - Welbeck, Carrick, Cleverley, Kagawa - Rooney, van Persie #NUFC
                          He should be able to deal with Welbeck at RM.
                          Last edited by SuperPacker; 10-07-2012, 09:16 AM.

Comment

• We're ******

Comment

• god dammit.

well done steve harper

Comment

• ffs, Harper. Massive let off there. This feels like it's gonna be 4-0.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information