Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocking...

Hopefully we still W tomorrow and get to celebrate clinching a WC birth in front of those asshats. Sucks that we are going to be so depleted.

I do love Besler's reaction there though.

Comment

• Klinsmann called out the conflict of interest well ahead of time and it was brushed off.

At least the refereeing crew will be treated as heroes at home.
      Originally posted by D-Unit
      I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
        Klinsmann called out the conflict of interest well ahead of time and it was brushed off.

At least the refereeing crew will be treated as heroes at home.
        Hey, gotta cheer for something when the pride and joy of your country fails to qualify for the biggest tournament in the world for the sport that basically your entire society is based around.

Comment

• Suck it, Iowa.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            Suck it, Iowa.
            Present it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jcn92 View Post
              Besler going to miss the Mexico game because of the yellow card he got from this Costa Rican player flopping

And the officiating crew who carded Besler is a Mexican one.

Via Deadspin
              Last edited by Wootylicous; 09-09-2013, 05:31 PM.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcGee View Post
                Rosie go to Mes Que for the Champions League games next Tuesday
                I haven't looked at the schedules yet, so may have to stay in and stream the games if Dortmund or Schalke's games won't be aired, but that was the plan
                Talkin bought Brodie

Originally posted by ElectricEye
                We've already seen that your love is only capable of destroying.

Comment

• Excellent. Pretty sure they both play on the Wednesday, when I'll be working, but Leverkusen against United will likely be on. Probably Bayern and City in separate games, as well, so you get to see me be disappointed.

Comment

• Come on, Citeh should be able to beat plzen, it's CZKA who'll bounce you guys down to the EL...

And united/Bayer should be good, although RVP should decide it regardless of how well Keissling is playing. I'm still kinda mad at Bayer for not doing more to address their lack of creativity after KdB and Eriksen turned them down. If they had for someone the way Schalke and Freiburg snagged KPB and Darida, they'd be favorites to make it out of the group after united. But they're a German team in Europe and if I could root for Bayern up to the final last year and can root for Frankfurt in the el, I can root for Bayer in the CL, even though sociedad are a more likeable team.
                    Talkin bought Brodie

Comment

• I trust us to beat nobody in CL other than a Villarreal team set for relegation.

Pulling for Sociedad in that group, though I'll mostly be rooting for Srna to do well and United to lose.

Comment

• Yeah, even with Bayer being German I want to root for sociedad. Some really exciting talent and they're no plastic club like Bayer or Shaktar.

As for Citeh, plzen isn't even close to as good as Ajax was last year, if you lost to them that would take an absolutely colossal **** up and pellegrini won't let that happen in Europe.
                        Talkin bought Brodie

Comment

• Breh, let me have my defeatism. Rooting for a favorite blows.

Comment

• You're a bills fan and the Sabres are rebuilding, you get plenty of defeatism. In footy you root for a team that spent more money on transfers this summer than my clubs has spent on transfers and wages since the new millennium, you get nothing from me in footy.
                            Talkin bought Brodie

Comment

• Ugh. I hate 7:45 AM kickoffs.....
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                                Ugh. I hate 7:45 AM kickoffs.....
                                Maybe you should stop being a bum and wake up at a proper hour like a real man!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information