Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando <3
    When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Ridiculous that we've been drawn away from home for the fourth game in a row. The cup competitions must hate St. James Park.

I assume it's a full strength team for the quarter-finals though. If we can give 100% against a weakened Spurs team we have a decent chance. I won't be able to deal with the excitement if we get through to the semis.

Comment

• The biggest tragedy is Sampdoria's unbeaten streak ending. But at least Juve lost.

Comment

• Of course we get Spurs away.

Comment

• Moreno seems like he'd be perfect as a werewolf in a teeny drama.

Comment

• Obertan injured woo!

Comment

• Playing really well. Let's get this goal, dammit. Ayoze for Sammy around the 60th I think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  Playing really well. Let's get this goal, dammit. Ayoze for Sammy around the 60th I think.
                  Or for Papiss on the 45th...

Comment

• Pardew hates 2 strikers even though we always play better when they're on. Cool to see Ayoze and Aarons together though.

Comment

• #Pardew GOAT.

[IMG]http://api.ning.com/files/x-kVb5JE4pSkh9BteZBbK410EDYmXvz5JJe23Un3pGILzrm*5vho slYhPUFQ*Z9I08mbAaHXsodBAAQNedr4QZZcIciUnALE/pardew.gif[/IMG]
                      Originally posted by D-Unit
                      I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        Playing really well. Let's get this goal, dammit. Ayoze for Sammy around the 60th I think.
                        You think you are playing well? Yeesh, both sides have been the epitomy of mediocrity and get smashed by anyone in the top half IMO.

Congrats on the win though, no way will we score today...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                          You think you are playing well? Yeesh, both sides have been the epitomy of mediocrity and get smashed by anyone in the top half IMO.

Congrats on the win though, no way will we score today...
                          This is what it has come to. Last time you came to SJP it was 0-6, so yeah....I thought that was a good first half considering our current standard.

Agreed that it was ugly as hell though.

Comment

• So depressing. Over/under on how many Madrid get midweek? I'll set it at 4.5

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• "Pardew Back From The Dead"!!

Comment

• Newcastle announces 47 year contract extension for King Pardew.
                                Originally posted by D-Unit
                                I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information