Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Man do I miss Krul.
    We should just play Woodman, the 17 year old kid. How much worse than Alnwick can he be?

It's a shame we can't defend because Moussa and Ayoze are both becoming so good and always look a threat.

Comment

• Wow. Scenes at Tottenham.

Comment

• What the heck was that today Chelsea? Didn't get to watch but I guess that's maybe a good thing.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hazard was basically the only player who didnt put in his worst performance of the season by far. 5-0 thrashing without his efforts today.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
            Wow. Scenes at Tottenham.
            Just wait until they get Yedlin. They'll be beating everybody like that.

Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Gerrard leaving Liverpool at seasons end.

Comment

• Didn't stick around for the Spurs game, but that looks like a fun result.

Caught some of Arsenal from the side of my eye and things were, well, calamitous around Szczesny today.

Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                Man City vs Sunderland is crazy.
                Held the ball without breaking through all first half, suddenly bag two beauties, then give up another 2-0 lead at home. Hooray for another Lampard save. He just always knows where to be, it looks so simple but he's always calmly finding space and the ball in dangerous spots when it would seem we are scrambling. And he can hit the net, which you might have had reason to be concerned about with Jovetic off, Milner staying true to his energy over finishing rep, and Silva/Nasri not finding much room inside.
                Last edited by SuperMcGee; 01-01-2015, 04:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Gerrard leaving Liverpool at seasons end.
                  Excuse me while I go cry.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Why didn't I get up at 4:30 am :(

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                      Hazard was basically the only player who didnt put in his worst performance of the season by far. 5-0 thrashing without his efforts today.
                      Thanks Commy!! They have been a little sloppy lately but I think it's because they've been playing what seems non stop. Mourinho needs to change it up a little more for the weaker matches.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Chelsea is going to be all pissed and ravage Newcastle next weekend :(
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I'm pretty curious to see what Everton is all about next week. They'll probably win, inspire a bunch of turnaround stories, then go back to sucking it up.

Or Newcastle takes points and City hold top place through to the end of the year! *waits for high five*

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcGee View Post
                            I'm pretty curious to see what Everton is all about next week. They'll probably win, inspire a bunch of turnaround stories, then go back to sucking it up.

Or Newcastle takes points and City hold top place through to the end of the year! *waits for high five*

Comment

• And we are back to the top.

Comment

• Gerrard to LA Galaxy.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information