• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• That is the most Pardew thing ever.

Comment

• I would like Klopp to Liverpool.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• FIFA top executives arrested by the Swiss and being extradited to the US for corruption charges

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Greatest news ever.
            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Let's hope this does change the system. Anyway they take the WC away from Qatar? I want it in the USA badly.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It is possible, but there would have to be some seriously hard evidence of a Qatari bribe. Probably one that impacted a majority of the Qatar voters on the selection committee. Not necessarily unreasonable.

If it was moved though, the USA would have to be the top contender.

Comment

• Wouldn't it look bad if we brought them up on charges and then are awarded the World Cup. I would think England would get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    Wouldn't it look bad if we brought them up on charges and then are awarded the World Cup. I would think England would get it.
                    Russia has the previous one though, so Europe won't get it again. I guess they could cite special circumstances, but they are usually pretty determined to rotate continents. We definitely have the stadiums / infrastructure ready to go, so I'd imagine we have a very strong chance.

Comment

• It's weird that USA a non soccer country is the one doing this though. Someone must have asked us.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        It's weird that USA a non soccer country is the one doing this though. Someone must have asked us.
                        I'm guessing it's because you guys were the ones most ****** over by the World Cup going to Qatar.

Think it's extremely unlikely, but it would be cool if they took it away from Qatar. USA would probably win the repeated process. Seems like a safe choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperPacker View Post
                          Will start this soon. Last chance for all you lovely people to join.

Comment

• Comment

• I spilled my coffee reading this.

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information