Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
    Oh ok, I was under the impression the losing side get nothing after pens, oh well, still dont like it. Current system is fine, if 2 teams are even, so be it.
    Completely agree.
    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• I believe they could try it for a year, just so we could have a comparitve chart of points if they did and did not have this rule. I believe that this would be the only way to decide if it was detrimental to the league or not.

I would personally rather see just a 5 minute overtime or something to that extent then straight penalties.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Most people in Canada like Man U because they are typical bandwagoners from the Beckham era. I don't have a favourite team but I find the Spurs very exciting to watch.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
          I believe they could try it for a year, just so we could have a comparitve chart of points if they did and did not have this rule. I believe that this would be the only way to decide if it was detrimental to the league or not.

I would personally rather see just a 5 minute overtime or something to that extent then straight penalties.
          No, that would be stupid. It's a stupid idea in the first place and will never work, if it was introduced for one year, the teams that do bad will complain, it's really stupid.

And Foster is better, I think, although that was his fault, as he honourably metioned.

Also, Spurs lost to two CRACKING goals to Chelsea, reall good strikes, while United won 1-0.

Comment

• Despicable challenge by Woodgate to cause the penalty. There was only one possible outcome from that tackle attempt, and it was a penalty and a booking. There was no chance he was going to touch the ball but he just slid in recklessly anyway. It was even more poor when you consider how slow he was to react and chase down Ronaldo, giving him the freedom to draw the penalty. Just plain poor defending from Middlesbrough, and then they played dirty at the end.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What a dirty squad...Chelsea plays so dirty and so obnoxiously. I can't stand that team or anyone on it. I won't say that they didn't deserve because those were two brilliant rediculous goals that deserve so much credit.

Via BoneKrusher

Comment

• You can say what they want on how they play but they are winning, amazing left footed shot by Andriy Shev. and another awsome goal from Wright-Phillips. I do have to say the did play kind of dirty like and it was annoying but it wasnt as bad as how Middlesborough finished their game. Anyone who watched the Chelsea game it seems like Lampard can simpy fade out of a game, i dont think he touched the ball more than 5 times in that game.

former #1 in post count on this site
                first to 500 posts

Comment

• Uh, Chelsea is god awful. Bunch of divers and cheap shot artists. Alot of people are Man U fans because they seem to get prefrence when it comes to Prem games in America, and with Ronaldo and Rooney they have a lot of marketing pull here.

La Liga is were its at.

Comment

• I love the EPL hands down over La Liga, and there are a lot of Chelsea haters on this site. I believe I am the only supporter of them on here. I dont mind Man U just because i get to see all their games even though i hate Rooney. I dont see Man U having any trouble with Watford even though goals havent came too easy for Man U and Chelsea should take care of the Rovers to set up a great final in the new Wembley.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Hmmmm, interesting. Didn't catch last nights game but glad it's being recognised Lampard can be extremely ineffective.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        Hmmmm, interesting. Didn't catch last nights game but glad it's being recognised Lampard can be extremely ineffective.
                        Pretty much every Chelsea game in the last couple of weeks i have watched Lampard isnt even in the game, i dont know how this guy has 20 goals, it shocks me. I dont see him doing anything in the midfield what so ever but he will get a goal i so everyone thinks he is playing great, but in all honesty him and Ballack are pretty ineffective right now, but it doesnt matter when Shevchenko is pounding them from the corner of the box.
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=D28lD9lF3QU

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                          but it doesnt matter when Shevchenko is pounding them from the corner of the box.
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=D28lD9lF3QU
                          Shevchenko is really returning to form lately and that strike against Spurs was unbelivable, he is going to prove to be worth the money for Chelsea when all is said and done...but I'd still rather have Berbatov.
                          myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

• It was a cross.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                              It was a cross.
                              You can't be completely sure, but if that was a cross to Drogba it was a damned ugly one!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                                It was a cross.

Was that a joke, looked legit like a shot to me?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information