Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
    That would make them potentially the best club in the world for years to come. They have moved passed the galaticos phase and are now focusing youth. They already have Gago, Marcelo, Robinho and Higuain. With Ronaldo they would put Arsenal's youth to shame.
    No they wouldn't, I would much rather have the Arsenal youth team then the Madrid one, even with Ronaldo. And Madrid are going back to the old ways, the fans are pissed at Capello and the style of footbll they are playing, Calderon, the president, has lost patience with him as well and wants more attacking football and will also buy a big star to try and do this and appease the fans, although this won't be Ronaldo.

Comment

• Originally posted by lurkin012 View Post
      agan i dont apreesheate you diskriminating aganst me becuz i cant spell. im getting better evry day in skool so can you pleez just back off
      NOTE: I'M NOT TRYNA BE MEAN

i suggest you leave this forum and go to huddlegeeks or sumn solely for the reason that theres animosity between you and many on this forum

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• I really hate the teams that basically buy wins. Buying Ronaldo will really make me hate Real Madrid. I like Sevilla and Villareal and used to like Real at a young age but now i dont like the REAL DOMINANT TEAMS. Especially when they have all the players yet cant seem to even finsih 2nd place in the Primera Liga

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Well nothing is set, and Man U does not want to give him up no matter what. Real Madrid is just going to throw it on the table.

Also is anyone going to watch the U-21 England Italy game this saturday. Im more interested in seeing the new Wembley stadium.

former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
            Well nothing is set, and Man U does not want to give him up no matter what. Real Madrid is just going to throw it on the table.

Also is anyone going to watch the U-21 England Italy game this saturday. Im more interested in seeing the new Wembley stadium.
            Spot on, I can't wait to see it. After all the waiting, the wondering and after seeing the Arch go up so long ago but nothing else, it's a relief to see it operational, that is if this thing goes down ok. I wanted to get tickets to go, at only 10 a pop as well, but alas, they were sold out in 5 minutes.

No worries, I'll just take my seat there for the first FA Cup Final, where United should beat Chelsea, providing that the blues can beat Blackburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
              Spot on, I can't wait to see it. After all the waiting, the wondering and after seeing the Arch go up so long ago but nothing else, it's a relief to see it operational, that is if this thing goes down ok. I wanted to get tickets to go, at only 10 a pop as well, but alas, they were sold out in 5 minutes.

No worries, I'll just take my seat there for the first FA Cup Final, where United should beat Chelsea, providing that the blues can beat Blackburn.

I see the Wembley pitch is starting to cut up already, terrific...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Do you guys think Ryan Giggs will retire in 2008 after his contract expires? Or maybe go to a lesser premiership team?
                The Bear will not quit, the Bear will not die

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
                  Do you guys think Ryan Giggs will retire in 2008 after his contract expires? Or maybe go to a lesser premiership team?
                  No way in hell Giggs goes to another club. He either retires or stays with United, purely because he is a GOD at that club. He's won so much with them, be given so much in return, I don't see him needing to go anywhere, especially for money, with the performances he's put in for us, he'll have a job for life at Old Trafford and with United.

Comment

• Originally posted by getwellchad View Post
                    BTW Paul Robinson really put Ben Foster in his place yesterdy (in case you missed it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PFmFnSPqGI) another great win for Spurs. I can't wait for Chelsea to come to White Heart Lane then Servilla in the UEFA.
                    Yea that goal was awesome! My friend was at that game and hooked me up with a sweet Spurs beenie. :) Spurs baby
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango View Post
                      No they wouldn't, I would much rather have the Arsenal youth team then the Madrid one, even with Ronaldo. And Madrid are going back to the old ways, the fans are pissed at Capello and the style of footbll they are playing, Calderon, the president, has lost patience with him as well and wants more attacking football and will also buy a big star to try and do this and appease the fans, although this won't be Ronaldo.
                      Well the difference is that Arsenal's scouting network must be top notch, as they many players with great potential. Who said academies are dead? Real Madrid just poach expensive young talent and hope they become superstars from there on. Mind you, its only recently that Real Madrid have been so youth focused, while Arsenal have done it for most of Wengers rein. Real Madrids best youth is currently better than Arsenals.

Gago, Marcelo, Robinho, Ramos and Higuain>Fabregas, Denilson, Vela, Diaby and Walcott.
                      Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                      #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMikey10 View Post
                        Do you guys think Ryan Giggs will retire in 2008 after his contract expires? Or maybe go to a lesser premiership team?
                        He still has the speed, so as long as he is willing to stay why would Man U not want him back? There aren't too many left-footed wingers like Giggs, so he just needs to stay healthy.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I remember in my young days I was a wall at goalie, I dont think I let up 1 goal one rec league season, but I kept getting rotated out to midfield even though I am as slow as molasess, I could probably have made the soccer team if I kept up at goalie.

Comment

• England vs Italy under 21 in the new wembley stadium.

I predict that Italy wins the first game in the new stadium 2-0

former #1 in post count on this site
                            first to 500 posts

Comment

• Italy will win, but i think it will only be by a single goal.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                                Italy will win, but i think it will only be by a single goal.

I would have been with you, but alas, 3-3 in the end. The state of our national team is so bad right now I am considering not watching England this evening...

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information