• XABI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Frank isn't bringing cool-aid to a grown mans party

Comment

• Stevie G!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• KUYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is one mad Russia somewhere

Comment

• i still dont understand why the score was 1-0 but they went into extra time + kicks

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

• I think I had about 3 heart attacks in that game, I feel slightly sorry for Chelsea, but who am I kidding???

LIVERPOOL, LIVERPOOL!

In Istanbul, we won it 5 times.

God I wish the final was at Anfield, crowd were phenomenal!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by TwOne View Post
                    i still dont understand why the score was 1-0 but they went into extra time + kicks
                    UEFA champs plays a two part game basicaly 1st game at one teams stadium 2nd at the others.... at the end they combine scores... first tie break is the amount of goals scored away from home... second is extratime and penalties

Comment

i still dont understand why the score was 1-0 but they went into extra time + kicks
                      It was a 2 legged game, one game at Stamford Bridge, one at Anfield, Chelsea won 1-0 at Stamford Bridge, and as you saw tonight Liverpool won 1-0, so overall it was 1-1. Hence extra-time and penalties.

Comment

• I am so happy Chelsea has lost the Prem and UEFA all in a matter of days... now only if Man U can will the FA "The Russia" will really be hacked

Comment

• Rafa Benitez, Rafa Benitez, la la la la Benitez, la la la la Benitez, Xabi Alonso, Garcia and Reina! :D I am so happy lol, and perhaps a little drunk.

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
                            UEFA champs plays a two part game basicaly 1st game at one teams stadium 2nd at the others.... at the end they combine scores... first tie break is the amount of goals scored away from home... second is extratime and penalties
                            oh ok, so Man U will be on top tomorrow?

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

Maybe, but away goals count as well, so as it stands now it is 3-2 to Man U, but Milan have 2 away goals, so if it is 1-0 in Milan to Milan, it will be 3-3 on aggregate, but Milan will have 2 away goals and will go through.

Comment

yes but if AC goes up 1-0 they will have the lead via they away goes... so Man U need a draw or Win or a 3-2 loss will send it to extra time and penalties but a 4-3 loss wins it for them...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information