Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
    Maybe, but away goals count as well, so as it stands now it is 3-2 to Man U, but Milan have 2 away goals, so if it is 1-0 in Milan to Milan, it will be 3-3 on aggregate, but Milan will have 2 away goals and will go through.
    Milan - man u
    1-0 or any case where man u scores none and madrid does: Milan
    tie: man
    man wins: man
    2-1 Milan (4-4, 1 away goal more)
    3-2 extra time and penalties to boot

so ManU is in good shape, but AC in San Siro is a very tough team and those two away goals are tricky

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• It's like there is an echo ;) You feeling confident about the Man U game TH3?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

It's like there is an echo ;) You feeling confident about the Man U game TH3?
        Yes, on the offensive side Rooney has been top notch lately and Ronaldo will be Ronaldo. Other than Kaka AC Milan dosn't scare me. Out patchwork D scares the hell outa me but I am confident we can pull it out. I would feel better if Evra wasnt out and Vidic was 100%, but we will see.

Comment

• I think it will be close, but I see Milan going through with a 1-0 win, just a gut feeling.

Comment

It's like there is an echo ;) You feeling confident about the Man U game TH3?
            I'm a Man U fan and i also feel confident about it :)

Angels Record: 6-8

Comment

• Essien, Caragher and Mascharano were truly top drawer in that match. I was saying during the match that I'd bet my bottom dollar Liverpool would win if it went to penalties. On no reasoning other than the fact they had by far the best penalty stopper in the world. Look it up, Reina certainly has a 50%+ penalty save rate.

As far as tomorrow goes reluctantly I'm going to have to say Man U goes through, as much as I want them to lose. I bet they're secretely happy Liverpool won too as they seem to get very good results against them.
              Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
              #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Who would you take for your team, Kaka or Ronaldo?

Ronaldo is younger with more potential, but i think it is a legit argument considering the level of play from both of them.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Did I call this or did I call this? I think I remember saying Chelsea wouldn't win UEFA Cup, hell I predicted that they wouldn't even make the finals. I also remember getting ripped for saying it.

Go Man U! :D

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    Who would you take for your team, Kaka or Ronaldo?

Ronaldo is younger with more potential, but i think it is a legit argument considering the level of play from both of them.
                    I'd take Ronaldo personally from what you said. He's younger and he's got more potential. He just makes your jaw drop when you watch how fast he is and great of a dribbler he is.

Kaka is a great player though, but if I had a choice, CR would be my guy.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Well as the only Chelsea fan on here (or at least i believe im the only one), let me say that we got outplayed today and let me give all the credit to Liverpool today pulling out the win. Congrats on the win, Im not even going to make excuses on why we didnt win because i will get nothing acomplished by doing so, so with that good luck liverpool fans on getting number 6.

as for the game tommorow 1-1 Man U advances goals from kaka and ronaldo (34' and 55' for ronaldo)

former #1 in post count on this site
                      first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                        Well as the only Chelsea fan on here (or at least i believe im the only one), let me say that we got outplayed today and let me give all the credit to Liverpool today pulling out the win. Congrats on the win, Im not even going to make excuses on why we didnt win because i will get nothing acomplished by doing so, so with that good luck liverpool fans on getting number 6.

as for the game tommorow 1-1 Man U advances goals from kaka and ronaldo (34' and 55' for ronaldo)

Much respect from the only Liverpool fan on the board :D

Comment

• alright 1st off im pissed that Chelsea lost, then today right after school finished i was walking out intending to go home and watch the Man U - AC Milan game that i TiVo'ed, then out of no where my friend screams at me "AC won 3-0" the actual game ended 4 hours before this so the score was all over the internet, that is such a dick thing to do, so instead of watching the game he spoiled it for me which made me even more pissed than i need to be.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• bumb,

sorry to see both Watford and Charleton go down but as long as West Ham stays up im happy, and congrats to Man U for winning the title.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Can't believe Charlton's goin down...
                              Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• so who do you guys think this Trio is??
                                1 is obviously Owen Hargreaves
                                the other 2 are up for deabte a few names
                                Via ESPN:
                                Berbatov (for Saha)
                                Gareth Bale

Other random sources:
                                Van Der Vart
                                Torres
                                Huntelaar (my fav)
                                Nani
                                Last edited by TH3; 05-08-2007, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information