Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will Bent end up?

Comment

• Carlos Tevez to Liverpool i have been hearing that rumor lately.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
        Carlos Tevez to Liverpool i have been hearing that rumor lately.
        Me as well, not sure what to make of it, the guy obviously is a good player, but I would love to see us go out and buy an out and out goalscorer like an Etoo which is what we need. However he is a typical Rafa striker so I wouldn't be shocked.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=ltEaUSTiIZQ

Fluke or brilliance, you decide! Either way, cracking goal

Comment

• Liverpool will win the Champions league final. Any doubters?

PM me for sig requests
            Originally posted by Sean Connery
            Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobzilla View Post
              Liverpool will win the Champions league final. Any doubters?

Me, and I am a Liverpool fan...

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                Me, and I am a Liverpool fan...
                I think it just seems right for Liverpool this year. Sure AC Milan is playing great football lately, nobody can stop Kaka right now, but the Reds have had to play much harder competition in both the Premiership and Champions League(Chelsea, Barca). Everything seems to be coming together for them right now.

PM me for sig requests
                Originally posted by Sean Connery
                Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• I hope so, but it's the extra things that worry, such as Milan wanting revenge for '06 and being extra motivated..

Comment

• That Lucas transfer for 6mil was quality for Liverpool. Pity they already have Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko and Mascarano. Had he gone to Arsenal or Man Utd he could have really made a immediate impact, but I can't see him getting much playing time for you.
                    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                    #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
                      That Lucas transfer for 6mil was quality for Liverpool. Pity they already have Gerrard, Alonso, Sissoko and Mascarano. Had he gone to Arsenal or Man Utd he could have really made a immediate impact, but I can't see him getting much playing time for you.
                      http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70511-1355.htm

A link for those unaware, he looks a top lad, and if he pans out (by no means a certainty) it would spell the end for the combative Sissoko, who doesn't possess the passing array of his rivals which Rafa looks for.

Comment

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...70511-1355.htm

A link for those unaware, he looks a top lad, and if he pans out (by no means a certainty) it would spell the end for the combative Sissoko, who doesn't possess the passing array of his rivals which Rafa looks for.
                        Yeah but thats the thing, Sissoko doesn't really need upgrading. In fact Liverpool and maybe Chelsea are the only squads in the world that he wouldn't at least be a top backup. I get the impression Rafa quite likes Sissoko though, he is one of the only players handpick from his Valencia team.

I read an article on Lucas today though that said that he was the top scorer in Brazil this year. I'd always thought he was a holding mid. I'd compare him to Baptista in this respect. Maybe he could project as more of a scholes or lampard type, getting goals from runs in the box. If that is the case it Xabi Alonso and Gerrard still fit that bill. Still I guess it's better than a rival getting him.
                        Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                        #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ltEaUSTiIZQ

Fluke or brilliance, you decide! Either way, cracking goal
                          Just wanted to bump this for people to see

Comment

Just wanted to bump this for people to see
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jal4Opnlz3Y

This one takes more skill....

It's all moot point now after they got drubbed in the 2nd leg. I was fortunate enough to watch it and it was amazing how intense Getafe was. What an exciting turnaround.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Oh yeah messi's is better, I just wanted opinions on if that was a fluke or not.

Comment

• I can't really comment on whether or not it was a fluke because I have no clue how he managed to twist his legs and pop the ball up like that.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information