No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-0 now, nice move again. The FA Cup was awful sweetness, seriously bad.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• you have to like Barcelona even though they are 5-0 up they are still atacking and they do nothing to waste time, they just keep trying to make plays and score.

former #1 in post count on this site
      first to 500 posts

Comment

• wow 6-0 what a goal, that was great. They are up 5-0 and they dont stop. A full on counter attack turned into their 6th goal, im just glad i was able to watch this game.

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post

Robben might be headed to germany
          http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=40106
          Drogba won't leave. I'm not surprised to see Pizarro & Hargreaves on the move, though.

One question....where does Robben fit on Bayern Munich? They have Schweinsteiger, Lahm & Podolski all on the left flank. They could move Schweiny over to the right side I guess but Salihamidzic has been a pleasant surprise there. Bayern needs to shore up their middle, not add more wingers. I'm confused if this rumour really pans out.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            I heard the FA Cup Final was very bad.
            As an overall game it was very bad, but I was excited and happy just to see a winning goal in the final 5 minutes of extra time. That doesn't happen very often, and I'm not a big fan of penalties. Man U limped off the field after that goal which was slightly disappointing because I wanted to see a last minute attacking push.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
              One question....where does Robben fit on Bayern Munich? They have Schweinsteiger, Lahm & Podolski all on the left flank. They could move Schweiny over to the right side I guess but Salihamidzic has been a pleasant surprise there. Bayern needs to shore up their middle, not add more wingers. I'm confused if this rumour really pans out.
              thats a good point, expect Podolski to get out of the starting lineup and probably Robben to take his spot, also Robben did play some at the right mid spot this year, Robben is very versitale but you are right Bayern needs help in the middle though.

also here is a good one for you, ill let you click to see it

http://sport.independent.co.uk/footb...cle2565071.ece

first to 500 posts

Comment

• Real needs him....badly.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
                  That was such a boring game. Apart from 10 minutes to start the second half and the last 10 minutes of extra time it was terrible. I've never fallen asleep watching a sporting event before, least of all a soccer match, but it really was that dyer. And after all that hype of being the 1st final at the new wembley, it was so disapointing. That match probably confirms every soccer stereotype over in the states.

I'm glad Chelsea won though. I'm sick of united fans bragging about their team, and this should bring them down a peg. Objectively, Man U slightly shaded it, as Scholes and Sooney were quite good, while Chelsea were lax barring a good goal.

Too true, I did fall asleep after about 25 minutes. Woke up just for the replay of the goal though.
                  What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                  It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Perhaps Real is looking somewhere else....
                    http://goal.com/en-US/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=308918

Comment

• Two things, 1) anyone know what time EST the match will be on tomorrow? I plan on buying it for PPV for only 9.95 2) Milan will kick Liverpool's ass, they have to many talented veterans and will be a scoring threat at all times of the game, gunna be hard to stop their Offense.
                      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                        Two things, 1) anyone know what time EST the match will be on tomorrow? I plan on buying it for PPV for only 9.95 2) Milan will kick Liverpool's ass, they have to many talented veterans and will be a scoring threat at all times of the game, gunna be hard to stop their Offense.
                        coverage starts at 2 EST on ESPN2 so i see no real reason to puy it PPV, even though ESPN's soccer coverage isn't the greatest. I plan on going to the local Ground ROund with a bunch of my friends to watch it and i must say i'm pumped. I'm pretty me and my friends were the only people watching the UEFA CUp Final of Sevilla/Espanyol on the east coast.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• I'm at school then, and won't be home till it's nearly over most likely, anyone know what I should do? I don't have TVO either...
                          Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• I got a job and my first day is tommorrow.......and i just happen to start at 4:00 pm, yup, just in time to miss the end of the Milan-Liverpool game. This blows, please sympathize...

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

I'm at school then, and won't be home till it's nearly over most likely, anyone know what I should do? I don't have TVO either...
                              There's free coverage online, I saw an ad for it on the espn.com homepage.

I have school and I can't skip so I think I'll just watch a re-run and avoid this thread.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'm at school then, and won't be home till it's nearly over most likely, anyone know what I should do? I don't have TVO either...
                                they will replay it tommorrow night at 10pm i think let me check

*shuffles through Guide* yeah 10pm on ESPN classic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information