Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
    then what type of sport could I see only in London?
    You can watch some cricket lol.
    What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
    It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Anderson is beastly. I hate Manchester United.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• so is that it fro Man Utd.... it seems we have spent our 50 mil for the period...

Comment

• anyone going to watch England Brazil tommorow?

i predict an English win at Webley

2-0

former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

Comment

• i'm not surprised by luca toni to bayern munich. just upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
              i'm not surprised by luca toni to bayern munich. just upset.
              dont cry..... just learn German

Comment

• Hernar Crespo resigned with Inter through 2010.
                Inter has shown intersted in Eto'o and could offer Adriano to Barcelona for him. There are voices about a maxi-trade between Inter and Roma. Roma will acquire Samuel and Pizzaro, and Inter will acquire Chivu and Mancini.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• A curiosity: do you know that Cristiano Ronaldo's father called his son Ronaldo because of his ammiration for Ronald Reagan?

In Bob We Trust

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                    Hernar Crespo resigned with Inter through 2010.
                    Inter has shown intersted in Eto'o and could offer Adriano to Barcelona for him. There are voices about a maxi-trade between Inter and Roma. Roma will acquire Samuel and Pizzaro, and Inter will acquire Chivu and Mancini.
                    Crespo settling down? That sounds odd. Since leaving Parma he's been to Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Milan, Chelsea, Inter. Talk about mixed loyalties. Only Morfeo has moved more (7 clubs in 6 years)

That trade sounds craziliy unfair on Roma's part. They only just sold Samuel, and I think they own 50% of Pizzaro anyway. Chivu and Mancini are 2 of there best players, not to mention young.

Inter shouldn't give up on Adriano in my opinion. He has been dreadful this past year, but he still has as much potential as any striker on the planet if he works hard. There are few who have a better left foot, power and pace combo.

Originally posted by etk View Post
                    Anderson is beastly. I hate Manchester United.
                    I hate them too, but give them credit, they are trying to consolidate their position rather than stand pat. It certainly means Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool need to improve to try and keep up. With that said, I think 50 million could have been better spent. I've already made my feelings on Hargreaves clear, but both Nani and Anderson are very unproven especially in England. Remember no one thought Veron would bust. Nani was always going to be signed, as Sporting are uniteds feeder club, but Anderson was a surprise. He was amazing in the u17 world cup a year back, and won the golden boot. They should be good replacements for Scholes and Giggs in the long term. I'd still consider this a unsuccessful period if they don't get 1 world class striker, even if Rossi comes back.
                    Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                    #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
                      anyone going to watch England Brazil tommorow?
                      I am...........
                      Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Liverpool are supposed to be targeting Florent Malouda, decent signing I guess, but nothing to get excited over IMO

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...+Reds+interest

Lyon star Florent Malouda has revealed Liverpool are hoping to sign him.
                        The French international is seeking to leave Lyon for a new challenge with a top European side.
                        Malouda claims Liverpool are leading the hunt to sign him, but that there is also interest from several Spanish sides in his signature.
                        Liverpool are thought to be in the market for a new left-sided winger with Boudewijn Zenden and Mark Gonzalez set to move on and Reds boss Rafa Benitez is believed to have made Malouda his top target.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12 View Post
                          Crespo settling down? That sounds odd. Since leaving Parma he's been to Lazio, Inter, Chelsea, Milan, Chelsea, Inter. Talk about mixed loyalties. Only Morfeo has moved more (7 clubs in 6 years)

That trade sounds craziliy unfair on Roma's part. They only just sold Samuel, and I think they own 50% of Pizzaro anyway. Chivu and Mancini are 2 of there best players, not to mention young.

Inter shouldn't give up on Adriano in my opinion. He has been dreadful this past year, but he still has as much potential as any striker on the planet if he works hard. There are few who have a better left foot, power and pace combo.
                          Crespo was very very good for Inter last year, and he loved the team, he wanted to stay so bad. I'm happy for him, he's a good guy.
                          For the trade, I don't know how to say that in English, but Inter Pizarro was ina sort of rent. Inter could call him back whenever they wants, Roma needs to bring him back because he was their QB, they must bring him back. They have to give Chivu, Mancini or a lot of money, or Inter is gonna bring back Pizarro and shop him to another team..

I was very high on Adriano, even where fans were booing him. But I think he's done in Italy. He's been in off-field trouble recently, he needs a new start. He needs more spaces to place effectively, and the defenses here don't leave this type of spaces... Inter should trade him now that he's still valuable..

In Bob We Trust

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                            Liverpool are supposed to be targeting Florent Malouda, decent signing I guess, but nothing to get excited over IMO

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?...+Reds+interest
                            yeah they have also been strongly linked with dario silva of valencia. i havent seen much of him but first all the hype was potential world class talent coming to liverpool, but now it has all died down and its just the typical talented player who wants out that Liverpool are after.

The Anderson deal for MU is amazing. i mean there is so much hype about him. gonna be scholes' future successor. MU spending this summer has been exciting. Going to be a plus for the premiership seeing these quality additions

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
                              i'm not surprised by luca toni to bayern munich. just upset.
                              I was surprised... I had him pegged to stay with Fiorentina until his retirement... he struck me as a guy who'd do that...

No England-Brazil for me... Netherlands - South Korea is all we get here.

Oh did anyone here know Ruud van Nistelrooy agreed to return the our National team? I was so happy when they announced it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• Originally posted by Addict View Post
                                I was surprised... I had him pegged to stay with Fiorentina until his retirement... he struck me as a guy who'd do that...

No England-Brazil for me... Netherlands - South Korea is all we get here.

Oh did anyone here know Ruud van Nistelrooy agreed to return the our National team? I was so happy when they announced it.
                                Didn't he have a massive falling out with Van Basten in the world cup? Still I guess its good for Holland. Your on good course for qualification for the euros (unlike some other big nations such as Spain, England and Italy). Its about time Holland challenged for a trophy. They tend to play well in Euro's only to unluckily lose against defensive teams eg Italy and Portugal.

I'm not surprised the Toni moved, but a bit by his desination and price. Of the top of my head, he's played for Vicenza, Bresica and Palermo so far, so you could hardly describe him as loyal and stable.
                                Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                                #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information