Clear All

• :( **** 10 char right now.
    Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa Usa!!!!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• That was an excellent game. Probably the best either Mexico or USA have played in a long long while. I think it sets us up nicely for Copa America and hope that we get to knockout stages.

Also, I want to start a petition to keep Brian Ching from ever playing on the US team again.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
          :( **** 10 char right now.
          WHOOOO GO BARCA!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            That was an excellent game. Probably the best either Mexico or USA have played in a long long while. I think it sets us up nicely for Copa America and hope that we get to knockout stages.

Also, I want to start a petition to keep Brian Ching from ever playing on the US team again.
            too bad I had to watch it on univision.

PM me for sig requests
            Originally posted by Sean Connery
            Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
              WHOOOO GO BARCA!
              I'm down for this move if it helps keep RM from winning again.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• **** I just got back from Clemson camp today, pretty sore. Going to Argentina in 2 weeks, so that'll be cool. For soccer that is. Have any of you guys ever been to Clemson camp, or any sort of soccer camp? I got snubbed for freaking All-Stars, damnit I'm so pissed.

Comment

• Seeing as I'm not in England, I don't know the latest sports tabloids etc. :)

That being said, anyone know what the deal with this Henry signing is, in the sense of what Arsenal is now going to do? Also, anyone care to assess the situation? I think Adebayor can now step into the lime light, hopefully become a top foward in the league now and have a season that Berbatov had this year.I also think Walcott will finally start playing. Van Persie will prolly start at ST though correct?
                  Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

Ready!

DaMarcus Beasley to Rangers, it's official! I think it's a great fit for both him and the team. Gers get a prime long ball winger perfect for the SPL. Beasley gets to play it the SPL, which should really help toughen him up. He's not going to have much opportunity to dance around and be indecisive with ball there.

Comment

• Originally posted by nvot9 View Post
                      Seeing as I'm not in England, I don't know the latest sports tabloids etc. :)

That being said, anyone know what the deal with this Henry signing is, in the sense of what Arsenal is now going to do? Also, anyone care to assess the situation? I think Adebayor can now step into the lime light, hopefully become a top foward in the league now and have a season that Berbatov had this year.I also think Walcott will finally start playing. Van Persie will prolly start at ST though correct?
                      I've seen Arsenal looking at Trezeguet but nothing seems to be coming from that, also a lot of Arsenal fans I know have said they expect Van Persie to start and be the one to really step up in Henry's absence.

Transfer season is killing me as a Liverpool fan, I just want them to do something, anything!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• How fast do you guys think Wayne Rooney could run the 40?

Comment

• http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...pe/6239286.stm

Thank god, looks like the Torres is deal is done, with Luis Garcia possibly heading in the other direction. Heinze has also been linked with Liverpool as well.

Diego Forlan is supposed to be replacing Torres at Atletico

Comment

• Woohoo! Poland over Brazil!!

Comment

• Meet the newest member to the best strike force in the premership, Darren Bent

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=7

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0

COYS!
                              myspace.com/infantreemusic

Comment

• Spurs got ripped off, seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information