No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddy Adu my boy, looking like Steve Nash out there.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
      the goal keeper was horrible for usa couldnt hold on to nothing

freddy adu was doin everyone on the field
      The GK was the reason we didn't have 5 goals scored on us. He's usually very, very good on holding on to the ball, but I'll give him a pass tonight because he saved our D's ass multiple times.

Yea Freddy was putting on a show tonight.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        The GK was the reason we didn't have 5 goals scored on us. He's usually very, very good on holding on to the ball, but I'll give him a pass tonight because he saved our D's ass multiple times.

Yea Freddy was putting on a show tonight.
        but when they kept putting heat on him he started getting sloppy the reason why they scored

Comment

but when they kept putting heat on him he started getting sloppy the reason why they scored
          The guy vollied it right at him, there was no way to catch that. It was an unlucky goal.

Like I said, without Sietz we lose by a couple goals.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

The guy vollied it right at him, there was no way to catch that. It was an unlucky goal.

Like I said, without Sietz we lose by a couple goals.
            that one iddnt go in it hit the top of the net

Comment

that one iddnt go in it hit the top of the net
              What are you talking about? The Volly right in front of the net that Chris stopped and it went to the Brazil player. That was the goal.

Comment

• Sickk game. I was in the 7th row, it was beast. Adu was unstoppable. Brazil's captain #3, is going to be a very good pro. And he'll probably play for the national team one day. But other than Adu, the states didn't look THAt good. IMO they'll have a chance at winning but Adu must show up for every single game unless they'll lose.

Comment

What are you talking about? The Volly right in front of the net that Chris stopped and it went to the Brazil player. That was the goal.
                  oh that one well who shouldve held on the first time then, it fell right to the brasil player and he dove at it again but dove at it but didnt do anything that got me pissed, i still think he's horrible

Comment

**** yea we will. Tevez, Rooney, Saha, and Ronaldo? Holy ****! :D
                    Dont forget the addition of Anderson and Nani

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                      sorry don't know much about soccer but I noticed on a local sports show that DC United has a player named "Fred", is this the same guy that I saw for Brazil in the world cup, if so isn't he good, so why is he playing in the MLS?
                      im afraid not my friend

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

**** yea we will. Tevez, Rooney, Saha, and Ronaldo? Holy ****! :D
                        Saha looks like he is gonna be leaving united. been rumoured for a while. He is too injury prone atm and if Tevez signs it looks difficult for him to gain a place in the sign and overcome these injuries with match practice

Hitman D for the sweet sig

Comment

• Nice to see the young lads haiving some success in the U-20 WC. The showing we put on at the Copa America was simultaneously brutal. It seems we have some attacking options growing up and some intriguing midfield talent as well. Defense on this team is lacking in composure and maybe some experience and time will lend those lads some snarl back there.

All in all I think Bradley can meld this group with his present pool of older talent and create a roster for the next world cup that could challenge for going as deep as we did in '02.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
                            Sickk game. I was in the 7th row, it was beast. Adu was unstoppable. Brazil's captain #3, is going to be a very good pro. And he'll probably play for the national team one day. But other than Adu, the states didn't look THAt good. IMO they'll have a chance at winning but Adu must show up for every single game unless they'll lose.
                            Well we did play Brazil, who just has an incredible youth system. And IMO we played right with them. Zizzo was all over the field, Altidore is a stud (basically a more talented Eddie Johnson with a work ethic on the field). Bradley is a rock in the middle, and Szetela is also very talented as a creator.

Outside of Sturgis and Wallace, I don't like our defense. I'd like to see Gabriel Ferrari or Johann Smith get a chance sometime, both of those guys are very talented as well. I also think we could do better than Rogers on the left flank.

But yea, guys like Jo and Peto are just unbelievable, Jo is a monster talent. He scared the crap out of me whenever he had the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by luckyjackaubrey View Post
                              Nice to see the young lads haiving some success in the U-20 WC. The showing we put on at the Copa America was simultaneously brutal. It seems we have some attacking options growing up and some intriguing midfield talent as well. Defense on this team is lacking in composure and maybe some experience and time will lend those lads some snarl back there.

All in all I think Bradley can meld this group with his present pool of older talent and create a roster for the next world cup that could challenge for going as deep as we did in '02.
                              Well it hurts when you don't have Beasley, Donovan, Dempsey, Bocanegra, Howard, Onyewu, Simek, Bradley, or Spector on that squad. Out of our Gold Cup roster, we only had 2 returning starters. Those were Benny Feilhaber and Taylor Twellman (who should not be on the field). Oh and Bornstein, who blows. If we actually had our A squad, we would've advanced in our group, no doubt in my mind.

Comment

• What The ****!!!!! Did Liverpool Just******* Get Quaresma???????????????????
                                Glenn Dorsey will slip...

Jets will not take McFadden...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information