No announcement yet.

Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every week I see incredible free kicks from nobodies. Anyone can have one or two spectacular free kicks but Juninho and Ronaldinho do it on a regular basis. Juninho is the best overall but Ronaldinho is definitely the most creative, especially when he does those low kicks. It hurts me to say it but Lampard is pretty good too. He can nail them from deep.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
      Every week I see incredible free kicks from nobodies. Anyone can have one or two spectacular free kicks but Juninho and Ronaldinho do it on a regular basis. Juninho is the best overall but Ronaldinho is definitely the most creative, especially when he does those low kicks. It hurts me to say it but Lampard is pretty good too. He can nail them from deep.
      Lampard is rubbish, complete rubbish. Nearly all his goals are deflected. I hate that bastard with a passion.

Comment

Originally posted by Jango
        Originally posted by etk
        Lampard is rubbish, complete rubbish. Nearly all his goals are deflected. I hate that bastard with a passion.
        He gets a lot of lucky goals but they're still nice goals, like that free kick he had that bended and the keeper expected it to be headed but it wasn't.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

So, who wants to record Celtic v. Milan in some digital fashion and then send it to me?

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
            So, who wants to record Celtic v. Milan in some digital fashion and then send it to me?
            I have 4 channels to choose from at home :D
            Milan is on a goal tear with Ronaldo but they can't play D and I think Dida is still out. Should be a good game.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
              Originally posted by PMD
              Milan is on a goal tear with Ronaldo but they can't play D and I think Dida is still out. Should be a good game.
              :(

Lucky bastard

Comment

Originally posted by PMD
                Originally posted by Vince Lombardi
                2007 U.S. Soccer Schedule

Sat., Jan. 20: United States 3, Denmark 1
                Wed., Feb. 7: United States 2, Mexico 0
                Sun., March 25: vs. Ecuador at Tampa, Fla., noon
                Wed., March 28: vs. Guatemala at Frisco, Texas, 9 p.m.

June 6-24: CONCACAF Gold Cup

a-Thurs., June 28: vs. Argentina at Maracaibo, Venezuela
                a-Mon., July 2: vs. Paraguay at Barinas, Venezuela
                a-Thurs., July 5: vs. Colombia at Barquisimeto, Venezuela
                a-Copa America, All Times EDT

Man, the US teams group for the Copa America is brutal. Argentina, Paraguay, and Colombia.....yikes.

At least they got Argentina instead of Brazil (albeit a small consolation, if any at all).
                I'd rather face Argentina then Brazil. On paper, Brazil is the best team in the world hands down. If they start clicking we don't stand a chance.

I'd be happy with a draw in that game though.

Did anyone see Bravo try and take out Eddie Johnson after Donovan scored against Mexico? Take a look...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92rjMAg7mZg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                  Originally posted by PMD
                  where do you live?

Comment

I've got about 8 games to chose from tonight, every single One of todays Champions League matches 8)

But of course, I will be watching the mighty United completly own, I hope, Lille.

Comment

• Originally posted by PMD
                      Originally posted by etk
                      Originally posted by PMD
                      where do you live?
                      I live in Toronto, but I am shocked to announce that the only games that are televised are same day re-runs of the RMad game and the Celtic game at midnight and 3:30 AM respectfully. Brutal!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango
                        I've got about 8 games to chose from tonight, every single One of todays Champions League matches 8)

But of course, I will be watching the mighty United completly own, I hope, Lille.
                        They were less than impressive, and Lille were quite hard done by to lose. Of course that by no means excuses the unbelieveable tactic of their coaching staff to try to forfit the match. How they can consider that is behond me, especially when the refereeing weren't that good.
                        Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                        #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12

They were less than impressive, and Lille were quite hard done by to lose. Of course that by no means excuses the unbelieveable tactic of their coaching staff to try to forfit the match. How they can consider that is behond me, especially when the refereeing weren't that good.
                          Was Giggs' goal nice?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
                            Originally posted by AdrianWilson12

Was Giggs' goal nice?
                            Well that is where the controversy esculated at. Lille had had a goal disallowed for a "push" on Vidic. Then Giggs takes a quick free kick, while Lille are still getting their wall ready, and it goes perfectly in the top corner. The referee said he could, and he didn't really do anything that hasn't been done a many a time before.
                            Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                            #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12
                              Originally posted by etk
                              Originally posted by AdrianWilson12

Was Giggs' goal nice?
                              Well that is where the controversy esculated at. Lille had had a goal disallowed for a "push" on Vidic. Then Giggs takes a quick free kick, while Lille are still getting their wall ready, and it goes perfectly in the top corner. The referee said he could, and he didn't really do anything that hasn't been done a many a time before.
                              Damn, I wish I could've seen it. All these different sports and soccer networks I have, but none of them covered it.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I watched the Real v Bayern game earlier, missed like every goal. Stayed up (its not even twelve yet but only got 4 hours kip last night and gotta get up 2mo) to catch the highlights and missed them again replying to some emails.

:evil:

edit, ah quality i didnt miss em, just ads.

edit, edit. stupid 4kin myspace, missed em again. boo.
                                What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                                It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information