Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rchrd
    I watched the Real v Bayern game earlier, missed like every goal. Stayed up (its not even twelve yet but only got 4 hours kip last night and gotta get up 2mo) to catch the highlights and missed them again replying to some emails.

:evil:

edit, ah quality i didnt miss em, just ads.

edit, edit. stupid 4kin myspace, missed em again. boo.
    Huh? Anyway, how could you miss every goal there was 5 of them. I'll spot you the last one (Van Bommel) because it was meaningless and I would've turned it off by then.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Sorry im tired and chatting rubbish. I wasnt really watching it, it was on and I would give it like 5 minutes of attention then bugger off and do something else, hence missing of the goals.

I did notice how Robinho kept giving the ball away at every opportunity, it really put pressure on Real Madrid pushing forward then being countered. Im not suprised Bayern picked up a late goal. Wasnt just Robinho but he was a main culprit, how Raul Bravo earns money for playing professional football is completely beyond me.
      What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
      It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
        Originally posted by rchrd
        I watched the Real v Bayern game earlier, missed like every goal. Stayed up (its not even twelve yet but only got 4 hours kip last night and gotta get up 2mo) to catch the highlights and missed them again replying to some emails.

Huh? Anyway, how could you miss every goal there was 5 of them. I'll spot you the last one (Van Bommel) because it was meaningless and I would've turned it off by then.
        I didn't see the game but didn't the Van Bommel game make it 3-2? 2 away goals and only a 1 goal deficit is a pretty good result.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
          Originally posted by etk
          Originally posted by rchrd

I didn't see the game but didn't the Van Bommel game make it 3-2? 2 away goals and only a 1 goal deficit is a pretty good result.
          It's meaningful for Bayern but not for me. It's not exciting for me to see a late goal when the game is already settled. I'm sure Bayern celebrated it intensely, because the way Madrid plays they could easily take the series now at home. I'm really surprised they scored 3 goals, I always see their games on TV and they have no firepower offensively. Robinho has been so useless all season.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• About 40 mins til the kickoff in the tie of the round!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
              About 40 mins til the kickoff in the tie of the round!

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDS!
              Scum, that's what Liverpool are, scum.

Oh, and the whole Lille versus United caused major controversy, as UEFA are now investigating what happened.

But argueably, worse then the whole incident about the goal and the 'walkoff' was this:

Uefa launches Man Utd crush probe

Comment

• Liva'Pool is getting their ass kicked 2night!!!

Comment

• Looking foward to see how Craig "The Golf Club" Bellamy does today

Happy w/ the Celtic result,no away goals conceded, now all we need is a scoring draw.

Comment

• I'm trying to decide between a fun team that is good, and a very good team that is better. There both in the same league though. Any suggestions on past experiences?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                      I'm trying to decide between a fun team that is good, and a very good team that is better. There both in the same league though. Any suggestions on past experiences?
                      your boys are losing and Terry is out

edit tied now

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3
                        Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
                        I'm trying to decide between a fun team that is good, and a very good team that is better. There both in the same league though. Any suggestions on past experiences?
                        your boys are losing and Terry is out

edit tied now
                        I'm talking about my soccer

Comment

• Originally posted by PMD
                          Looking foward to see how Craig "The Golf Club" Bellamy does today

Happy w/ the Celtic result,no away goals conceded, now all we need is a scoring draw.
                          LMAO. I can't believe he's in the 100 rich list in FourFourTwo.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Personally, I love to win. Nothing is better then winning and as result, the people on my team also shared the same goal and as a result we bonded over that. In training we would have laughs and that but we would get pretty serious. Also, as soon the game started friendships didn't mean alot, as people were so determined to win and as a consequence, I think it drove us together more then it may have drawn us apart. I loved our tittle run that year and is the most fun I've had. I met great people, trained super hard and came away with a medal.

However, that may not be the case for everyone and you might not get alot of Plaayint time with the better team, so you might want to join the fun team. If you just want to play football to have fun, which is how it should be, then join the fun but good team. However, if you want to have fun yet are serious enough and dedicated to put everything on the line and do what is required to win, not cheat obviously, to show no mercy to anyone of your teammates if they are out of position and letting the team down, to be ruthless enough to block out any friendships you may have on the field and the like then join the better team.

Although, it's all up to you, it's your choice, so pick whatever is most comfortable.

Comment

Winning = Fun.

If there is potential to be very good on the fun bus, that may sway your decision.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
                                Originally posted by PMD
                                Looking foward to see how Craig "The Golf Club" Bellamy does today

LMAO. I can't believe he's in the 100 rich list in FourFourTwo.
                                Bellamy has scored to tie it up. Speak of the :twisted:

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information