Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
    Big game on Saturday as well. United v Chelsea and then the draft, one of the best sporting weekends ever.
    honestly this game would be amazing if Rovers had beat United but even if ManU loose this game they can still win the title by beating West Ham at home and win away at Wigan. So Man U has the title pretty much locked, for Chelsea's sake i hope the win of course but to be honest i say go for the Champions League, we have the advantage and i believe that we can make it to the final so i would save some players for that game on wednesday because it is more important.

former #1 in post count on this site
    first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
      honestly this game would be amazing if Rovers had beat United but even if ManU loose this game they can still win the title by beating West Ham at home and win away at Wigan. So Man U has the title pretty much locked, for Chelsea's sake i hope the win of course but to be honest i say go for the Champions League, we have the advantage and i believe that we can make it to the final so i would save some players for that game on wednesday because it is more important.
      Interesting thoughts. I know United would have to drop more points even if they lose to Chelsea but stranger things have happened. If Grant was to rest key players for whats being billed as a 'title decider', he'd get absolutely slaughtered in the press. He's not got the backbone to do that even if it would be the right decision on some level, I hadn't thought about resting players tbh.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Hey guys I need cleats for the upcoming season and was wondering if anyone had a recommendation on what I should get. Price is an issue, 100 dollars max. Just searching the internet so far I've liked these:

adidas F30.7 TRX FG
        adidas Predator Absolion TRX FG
        adidas Predator Absolion PS TRX
        Nike Zoom Total 90 Supremacy
        Nike Air Zoom Total 90 Supremacy FG

Any info would be appreciated.

Comment

Interesting thoughts. I know United would have to drop more points even if they lose to Chelsea but stranger things have happened. If Grant was to rest key players for whats being billed as a 'title decider', he'd get absolutely slaughtered in the press. He's not got the backbone to do that even if it would be the right decision on some level, I hadn't thought about resting players tbh.
          Well Man U is now getting slammed in the press for "rotating" their big players to keep them fresh for the game against Barcalona, it was a great game and im glad Ballack came to the rescue for us after a cheap goal Carvalho gave to Rooney and United. Man U is still number 1 in the table and will most likely not drop points in there remaining two games but you never know. I do also think this game is huge for Chelsea's momentium and will win at home on wednesday 2-0 or even 3-0.

former #1 in post count on this site
          first to 500 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
            Well Man U is now getting slammed in the press for "rotating" their big players to keep them fresh for the game against Barcalona, it was a great game and im glad Ballack came to the rescue for us after a cheap goal Carvalho gave to Rooney and United. Man U is still number 1 in the table and will most likely not drop points in there remaining two games but you never know. I do also think this game is huge for Chelsea's momentium and will win at home on wednesday 2-0 or even 3-0.
            Totally agree with you. Not happy atm, Ronaldo should have started but Chelsea were the better team. I just hope that the team selection pays off against Barca and more to the point that we win our remaining Premiership games.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• COME ON!

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Told you Yatta! Man U were always going to go through

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                  Told you Yatta! Man U were always going to go through
                  I'm so excited right now. Surprisingly I want Liverpool to go through as well, I just think that the rivalry would make the final so special.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• I don't think I could watch a Liverpool v Man U final haha, it would be epic!

Comment

COME ON!

O WHAT A FANTASTIC STRIKE! :D

Comment

• Im so happy I stumbled onto this thread as I am never in the off topic portion but I love English footbal. I have been watching it for about 4 years now and my squad has always been Liverpool cause I hate Chelsea and Arsenal and I always loved Steven Gerrard. Manchester I really never had a doubt they were going to win this one after dropping one at the bridge unecessarily. Fantastic volley from Scholes today.

What are your guys thoughts on tomorrows game? Does Liverpool stand any chance at the bridge? I think Rafa's lineup has been pretty succesful this year in euro competition leaving Torres alone up top but after Riise's deboacle we must apply more pressure up top. I hope he looks to push the pace early and get Torres going but it is going to be really tough to come away from this advancing to Moscow.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
                          Im so happy I stumbled onto this thread as I am never in the off topic portion but I love English footbal. I have been watching it for about 4 years now and my squad has always been Liverpool cause I hate Chelsea and Arsenal and I always loved Steven Gerrard. Manchester I really never had a doubt they were going to win this one after dropping one at the bridge unecessarily. Fantastic volley from Scholes today.

What are your guys thoughts on tomorrows game? Does Liverpool stand any chance at the bridge? I think Rafa's lineup has been pretty succesful this year in euro competition leaving Torres alone up top but after Riise's deboacle we must apply more pressure up top. I hope he looks to push the pace early and get Torres going but it is going to be really tough to come away from this advancing to Moscow.
                          Always good to have another Liverpool fan on the board, welcome!

I think we may go 2 up top with Crouch and Torres as in the past Crouch has given Carvalho lots of problems in the air, I personally wouldn't change the 4-5-1 but little hints from Rafa seem to indicate his thinking is to start Crouch. I think more than likely if we get through it will be from a 1-1 draw, and then us winning on penalties, but I have faith, go Liverpool!

Comment

• TORRES!!! Got to give all the credit to Benayoun there though, this is a gret game now.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• ronaldo picked up 3 transvestite prostitutes thinking they were women lol

http://goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=678067

Comment

• Looks like we can say that it will be United and Chelsea battling it out for the EPL and Champions League...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information