Soccer Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    Dude, I want to apologize in advance for all the actions the Russian fans are about to unleash on Manchester.

I'm sure the Brits will return the favor in Moscow.
    Its not the Russians I'm worried about. There's 100,000 angry Scots around - and one of the big screens in the city centre didn't work so there's been some trouble already.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Anyone excited for the FA CUP on Saturday? My friend's favorite team is Cardiff so it's going to be a party!

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
        Its not the Russians I'm worried about. There's 100,000 angry Scots around - and one of the big screens in the city centre didn't work so there's been some trouble already.
        A Russian far was apparently stabbed, no?

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan View Post
          A Russian far was apparently stabbed, no?
          Yeah near the stadium I think, maybe even inside it. There's already been 6 arrests because of it but I don't know too many details.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Well the busstop outside Manchester University was trashed at 9.00am today, glass everywhere, but when I exited my exam at like 10.15 it had been fixed. Now that's public service.

Comment

• Originally posted by trekindude View Post
              Well the busstop outside Manchester University was trashed at 9.00am today, glass everywhere, but when I exited my exam at like 10.15 it had been fixed. Now that's public service.
              Lol, good effort that is.

Comment

• This is f'ed up. Soccer is a great sport, but some of the fans are psychotic.

Comment

• Yeah, to be honest I was shocked when I heard it, Scottish fans normally exhibit exemplary behaviour. It's a shame it had to happen.

Comment

• Well, Serie A is finally over. It was a great final rush!
                    Now wednesday the Champions League final and after two week the european championship! France and Spain, imo, are the favorites to win the cup, even if the spanish have been well-known chokers in the recent years.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                      Well, Serie A is finally over. It was a great final rush!
                      Now wednesday the Champions League final and after two week the european championship! France and Spain, imo, are the favorites to win the cup, even if the spanish have been well-known chokers in the recent years.
                      The Euros. Wow, I'm gonna have to find someone random to support.

The nerves are already starting to build for Wednesday...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Hmm, I think I'll be supporting France. ;) And c'mon United, Chelsea fans annoy me too much for them to win.

Comment

• C'mon Sweden in the Euro

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

• go ninis and greece!

Comment

• Man I'm so hyped for the final today. First this and then the Euro in three weeks or so. O boy this will be fun. Cmon Ronaldo and Portugal !!

Comment

• What a ******* game!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information