X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo is such a baby

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
      Ronaldo is such a baby
      That's really starting to get old. Doesn't matter right now anyways MAN U CHAMPS OF EUROPE!!!!!!!! :D

Comment

Ronaldo is such a baby
        Why? Cause he cried? Heck I'd cry in the situation, it was a poor penalty though. But an awesome game. However, it really messed up my revision schedule by taking an extra hour of my time away. United probably deserved to win it on balance: They were better in the first half and during extra time IMO. Added to that, Cheslea's goal which got them back in the game was a combination of luck and misfortune for United.

Comment

Ronaldo is such a baby
          i guess terry is too?

Comment

• awesome, awesome game. Tevez played a great game, too bad the pitch was awful

Comment

• I'm supporting the Germans because I went traveling through Europe two years ago and got stranded in Berlin during the WC, that was one of the best weeks of my life so I'm rooting for Germany to win the ec because they got screwed against the Italians.

Comment

• Ronaldo is a baby because he whines about ever time he gets touched or something doesn't go his way...I hate when really good players complain so much more than they should when instead of flopping or acting like they were fouled, he could just go strong and maintain possession...it made me so happy that he missed his PK and I would have loved if that was the deciding factor, oh well...

Comment

• i hate big games ending on PKs, especially in the rain with a poor field. i think chelsea deserved the championship but the dumb penalty by drogba and the horrible luck they got led to manchester winning. im not complaining though, i was going for the reds. and tevez and giggs shoulda won the game for us so many times.

Comment

• there was no horrible luck.... if u wanna go with luck man u wins 4-2

it was well deserved and man u was the best team all year this coming from a liverpool supporter... and for those complainin about ronaldo's crying and diving, what do u have to say about drogba? he does the same and is classless.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
                    12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• yes, players who unnecessarily dive and whine all the time are ridiculous...I can admit players are good or great, like Ronaldo, but I can also hate them and want to punch them in the face because they spend more time on the ground or crying than they do actually playing...but in the end, they are world-class athletes making more money than I ever will, but that doesn't mean I can't hate them for being giant pussies

Comment

• I am sooooooooooooo happy right now. That was such a great game, there was almost nothing between the teams. But still...

CHAMPIONS!

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                          I am sooooooooooooo happy right now. That was such a great game, there was almost nothing between the teams. But still...

CHAMPIONS!
                          We were so happy at my house when v.d. Sar stopped that last penalty. I did feel bad for Terry though

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

• I think Chelsea did a hell of a lot of complaining throughout the game though. They challenged every decision, it was a bit much. I did find it quite funny that Makelele's yellow card was for his "involvement in the pushing after the foul", despite lying on the floor through all of it until he stood up and got carded. Oh well, twas a good game.

Comment

• chelsea got screwed a lot over some calls. especially joe cole.

Comment

• I though the officiating was fine. The commentators were griping over Makelele's yellow but I understand Michel's logic in issuing yellows to both players. In the end, I think Manchester United deserved it more because I thought Makelele should have been sent off for elbowing Hargreaves in the face. If you take that as it happened, with no call, then its almost a dead even game. I did find it interesting that Chelsea had nearly double the total shots but only half as many on goal, but I suppose with all the outside shots that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information