Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jango
    Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan
    I'm trying to decide between a fun team that is good, and a very good team that is better. There both in the same league though. Any suggestions on past experiences?
    Personally, I love to win. Nothing is better then winning and as result, the people on my team also shared the same goal and as a result we bonded over that. In training we would have laughs and that but we would get pretty serious. Also, as soon the game started friendships didn't mean alot, as people were so determined to win and as a consequence, I think it drove us together more then it may have drawn us apart. I loved our tittle run that year and is the most fun I've had. I met great people, trained super hard and came away with a medal.

However, that may not be the case for everyone and you might not get alot of Plaayint time with the better team, so you might want to join the fun team. If you just want to play football to have fun, which is how it should be, then join the fun but good team. However, if you want to have fun yet are serious enough and dedicated to put everything on the line and do what is required to win, not cheat obviously, to show no mercy to anyone of your teammates if they are out of position and letting the team down, to be ruthless enough to block out any friendships you may have on the field and the like then join the better team.

Although, it's all up to you, it's your choice, so pick whatever is most comfortable.
    okay, thanks. On the worse team I'd play the whole season no breaks on the better team I'd probably start and play 75% but that's just a guess. And the better team has alot bigger compitment level.

I'll probably go with the better team though, thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
      Originally posted by etk
      Originally posted by PMD
      Looking foward to see how Craig "The Golf Club" Bellamy does today

Happy w/ the Celtic result,no away goals conceded, now all we need is a scoring draw.
      LMAO. I can't believe he's in the 100 rich list in FourFourTwo.
      Bellamy has scored to tie it up. Speak of the :twisted:
      His goal celebration was flat out disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by LEGALIZE_THESHIZZLE
        Liva'Pool is getting their ass kicked 2night!!!
        Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over all of the celebrating going on at my house right now! You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

PS. Bellamy's celebration was indeed disgusting, but I will care about that in the morning, right now I am just so glad we won! Thoroughly deserved as well!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• ESPN really needs to start showing more matches here in the states. Why cant they make a deal with the FA or la Liga to show a couple games here every week?

PM me for sig requests
          Originally posted by Sean Connery
          Suck it Trebek!

Comment

• Originally posted by UKfan
            Originally posted by LEGALIZE_THESHIZZLE
            Sorry, what was that? I can't hear you over all of the celebrating going on at my house right now! You'll Never Walk Alone!!!

PS. Bellamy's celebration was indeed disgusting, but I will care about that in the morning, right now I am just so glad we won! Thoroughly deserved as well!
            **** yea! I hate Barca! :evil:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I don't particularly hate them, except Deco, but was only expecting a draw at most, delighted to win! Just gotta finish the job at Fortress Anfield!

Comment

Its a amazing result, and a fair one from what I hear. I don't think Bellamy was that out of order, he clearly did it in jest to show that they were both passed it. It's not like he had any problems with setting Riise up for the winning goals. Just because people fight, like Dyer and Bowyer or even Miller and Krutz, it doesn't mean that they will forever hate one another. Credit to Benitez, for having faith in his players, he is a world class manager in Europe.
                Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                #1--Russell I can't be too disappointed in this pick because he is, realistically, a huge upgrade (in the same way that the Great Wall of China would be a huge upgrade over the fence in my backyard) over Andrew Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdrianWilson12
                  Originally posted by UKfan

Its a amazing result, and a fair one from what I hear. I don't think Bellamy was that out of order, he clearly did it in jest to show that they were both passed it. It's not like he had any problems with setting Riise up for the winning goals. Just because people fight, like Dyer and Bowyer or even Miller and Krutz, it doesn't mean that they will forever hate one another. Credit to Benitez, for having faith in his players, he is a world class manager in Europe.
                  That's true, but if I was in Bellamy's position I would have just gone over and celebrated with Riise or something. The golf swing was in jest but it could have been seen as causing more trouble, should be keeping his head down.

Disgusting was a bit strong, but I'm not keen on Bellamy, he shouldn't be hitting a fellow professional, much less a team mate, in the legs with a golf club.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tobzilla
                    ESPN really needs to start showing more matches here in the states. Why cant they make a deal with the FA or la Liga to show a couple games here every week?
                    In Canada, I get games from all the major leagues on digital. FA is the best with the best commentary. I hate having to listen to Canadian commentators dubbing over La Liga games.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Excuse me, but can someone tell me what was so wrong with Bellamy's celebration?

I assume you mean this one?

Comment

• the game just started. The few games i get to watch in the states ruined! haha just kidding.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jango
                          Excuse me, but can someone tell me what was so wrong with Bellamy's celebration?

I assume you know Bellamy hit Riise with a golf club recently, right?

Comment

• Another night of football completely missed. Any brits know which channel(s) are showing highlights the ITV show doesnt seem to be on tonight.
                            What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
                            It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Liverpool with the big win on the road, however i see them loosing 2-0 at home in the second leg of the round of 16

former #1 in post count on this site
                              first to 500 posts

Comment

Originally posted by Jango
                                Excuse me, but can someone tell me what was so wrong with Bellamy's celebration?

I assume you know Bellamy hit Riise with a golf club recently, right?
                                :shock:

That's not cool man. It'd be like Bertuzzi celebrating a goal by acting like he's punching a guy in the back of the head.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information