Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCU View Post
    Zenit is going to get absolutely owned in group stages
    We'll see. They'll certainly be underdogs, but they are capable of an upset or 2.

A lot will depend on Arshavin's situation.

Comment

• Fernando Torres injured....... :(

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• so is gerrard :(

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
        12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Don't worry Liverpool fans, VORONIN has been loaned out :D :D :D

Hopefully he gets sold after his loan.

Steve Finnan has also been sold, which is a little annoying, but good luck to him, he's still got a lot to offer.

Victor Flora (?) has been signed on a free transfer and Peter Gulacsi's loan has been made permanent. Finally it appears as though Albert Riera is coming in for 8m, but not confirmed yet, will keep you updated.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• Riera signing is now official

Comment

• Ahhhh I've missed this thread. So Man City are gonna sign everyone in the world within the next 5 hours.

We just better get Berbatov - we need another striker badly.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• God knows what is going on at City, Graham Hunter from Sky says no way Villa goes to there. I dunno.

Comment

• Hahahaha Robinho has just gone to City. Manchester City. It can't have been that bad at Real!

I just hope we got the Berbatov deal through in time...

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Berbatov is an amazing player, but I'm glad he is gone from White Hart Lane now. He was just a disturbance. I wish things had of gone down differently though and the whole situation could have been resolved months ago.

Also I'm very excited about the Vedran Corluka signing.

Comment

• Berba is good, but UTD wayyyy overpayed imo. berba is great technically, but is not all that prolific as a goal scorer and is quite lazy imo.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                        Berba is good, but UTD wayyyy overpayed imo. berba is great technically, but is not all that prolific as a goal scorer and is quite lazy imo.
                        He is a typical 'ME' player. I just hope for their sake they can keep his ego in check. As far as I'm concerned, he has an amazing first touch which is definitely one of his strong points. One of the best strikers in the world, but a huge pain in the ass when he doesn't get what he wants.

Comment

• I agree with both of the points about overpaying and his ego but quite simply we needed another quality striker badly. The other options availible such as Villa or Benzema would have still been in the price range and to be honest we got off lightly after City's ridiculous bid.

On the ego point, Ferguson can control any player - and I believe a certain Cristiano Ronaldo may have a 'slighty' bigger ego than Dimi.

I'm just excited we got him at last - our attacking options are scary.

Sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                            I agree with both of the points about overpaying and his ego but quite simply we needed another quality striker badly. The other options availible such as Villa or Benzema would have still been in the price range and to be honest we got off lightly after City's ridiculous bid.

On the ego point, Ferguson can control any player - and I believe a certain Cristiano Ronaldo may have a 'slighty' bigger ego than Dimi.

There is no denying his talent. Talent-wise, he definitely fits in at Man U. Hopefully for you guys he achieves a starting position straight away. I would hate to have him being a pain whilst riding the bench.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yatta! View Post
                              I agree with both of the points about overpaying and his ego but quite simply we needed another quality striker badly. The other options availible such as Villa or Benzema would have still been in the price range and to be honest we got off lightly after City's ridiculous bid.

And since you didnt have an outright striker to speak of since the sale of van nistelrooij it was quite important for team balance. Another season with no injuries to major players isn't gonna happen.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• As long as Man City starts Tal Ben Haim, they will never win anything.

former #1 in post count on this site
                                first to 500 posts

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information