Minneapolis Bridge Collapses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    I hope you don't plan on bringing a car.
    no I do not

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      no I do not
      Good thinking. I am having second thoughts as to whether or not I really need to bring mine to college. But I probably will, sense none of my friends are bringing theirs.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

I drive on that bridge all the time, Freaky.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

This hasn't been a good year for bridges.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

when i would go to my grandparent's house in Iowa, we'd have to cross the Mississippi in Dubuque Iowa, and every time we went over that bridge i was scared of something like this happening.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Worst tragedy in my life in the great state of Minnesota. Latest # I have heard are seven dead. Thoughts and prayers go out to all. Scary thing is my brother was on this very bridge this afternoon before it collapsed.

Comment

I think about 100 million people just learned the Mississippi River starts in Minnesota.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  I think about 100 million people just learned the Mississippi River starts in Minnesota.
                  holy snap it does??

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    I knew that, but if I didn't live 18 years in Minnesota, there would be no way I would know that.

Comment

where else would it start? Canada? honestly, anybody who's looked at a map should know the Mississippi starts in Minnesota.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                        where else would it start? Canada? honestly, anybody who's looked at a map should know the Mississippi starts in Minnesota.
                        There could be some morons who think it is Mississippi.

Comment

Originally posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
                          Are you kidding me? Do you realize how stupid most people are when it comes to Geography? I met a girl last weekend that thought there was 55 states, and this was a girl who was in college. I know another who I was able to convince that Delaware was a European country. Not to mention that something close to 50&#37; of Americans cannot find Iraq on a map.
                          I'd be willing to bet that more people believe the Mississippi river starts in Mississippi than those who know it starts in Minnesnowta.

http://www.heartland.org/Article.cfm?artId=11608

here.. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63024581994906
                          Last edited by TitleTown088; 08-01-2007, 11:40 PM.

they get smoked.

Comment

Near me there is a bridge you might be familiar with. The London Bridge. Though falling down has never been a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by elway777 View Post
                              Near me there is a bridge you might be familiar with. The London Bridge. Though falling down has never been a problem.

why are people making jokes about this?

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                why are people making jokes about this?
                                Because this is the internet, where remorse is always second to humor. (As unfortunate as that is.)

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information