Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NFLDC Wallpaper Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by njx9
    are you serious? my bad man. here, let me find all the graphics and make the wallpaper for you. you just have to post it. actually, don't do that either. i'll do it for you. because, you know, you want to help scott out.

    i don't recall D once complaining because no one would find him pics last year. yet you think i should kiss your backside because you're too lazy to do it yourself? that's an excellent joke.
    Ooook..... I think this got a little more blown out that originally intended.

    I just wanted to give a jab out to wisconsinbadger for askin' for the pic.. but it was just half hearted tease... I didn't expect things to escalate. Let' s go on with the competition.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
      to bright..............................
      I think you mean too bright. :D

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by njx9
        are you serious? my bad man. here, let me find all the graphics and make the wallpaper for you. you just have to post it. actually, don't do that either. i'll do it for you. because, you know, you want to help scott out.

        i don't recall D once complaining because no one would find him pics last year. yet you think i should kiss your backside because you're too lazy to do it yourself? that's an excellent joke.
        When D made his wall last year, there were many pics of Brady Quinn. With the exception of Brian Brohm, it's not very easy to find pictures of the other players requested in this wallpaper. How about you try not treating the people who are willing to do something for you like crap, and they will want to do a favor for you.

        Comment


        • #64
          yeah i was breaking my neck trying to find a decent dorsey pic but pack posted his pic so its all good ill try to do it but if my comp goes wack on me i might have to stop but we will see


          Comment


          • #65
            Where's D-Unit's wallapaper then if he's so cool? Huh? Huh huh huh?

            (Hi Ward!)

            Originally posted by snuff
            Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

            Comment


            • #66
              Good site for cut outs.

              http://surrealdesignz.com/sports/nfl.php

              Comment


              • #67
                It wasn't hard for me to find the pictures. Google is a very good friend. Now stop complaining and start making art. I added the best picture of Dorsey, just forget about it.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Start over from scratch... I know you're better than that.

                  It's just something I did quick. I've been hard pressed for time, so I didn't spend my normal time on it.


                  Edit: Less bright version


                  http://i18.tinypic.com/4kjjrk8

                  1024x768


                  Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 08-04-2007, 08:54 AM.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    wow, njx acting like he always has and people getting pissed off about it. and people are seriously surprised that this happens in every thread he posts in?

                    i guess i'll ask again. is there someone other than dorsey we can put on here? there are literally only two decent pics out there.


                    *edited to add I agree with njx, although not on his approach.*


                    Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                    Titty sprinkles

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      Because he might not want to pay $200 for photoshop...
                      then download GIMP for free

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        im pretty sure this was supposed to be a wallpaper contest not a huge fight..

                        sig made by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          It's just something I did quick. I've been hard pressed for time, so I didn't spend my normal time on it.


                          Edit: Less bright version


                          http://i18.tinypic.com/4kjjrk8

                          1024x768


                          Nice work!

                          XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            Here's mine:

                            http://i18.tinypic.com/62qa160

                            1024x768


                            much better

                            SPLOOSH

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              It's just something I did quick. I've been hard pressed for time, so I didn't spend my normal time on it.


                              Edit: Less bright version


                              http://i18.tinypic.com/4kjjrk8

                              1024x768


                              Dorsey looks like he's having a good time! ...but not so much for Jake.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Dorsey looks like he's having a good time! ...but not so much for Jake.
                                lol, sick **** d-unit, sick ****
                                SKOL VIKINGS!


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information