Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NFLDC Wallpaper Contest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Congrats Mockalicious!
    Last edited by Scott Wright; 08-06-2007, 12:17 AM.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by bantx View Post
      tried the wall and my comp crashed
      wait, i thought building your own was the shizz?!?!? maybe you ought to get moses or njx over there to help you out. :)


      Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
      Titty sprinkles

      Comment


      • #93
        YAY! what do I win :)

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
          wait, i thought building your own was the shizz?!?!? maybe you ought to get moses or njx over there to help you out. :)
          im still on my old comp :P i have to replace my motherboard cause the one they sent me was crap so im going to spend money on a more expensive one to be one the safe side


          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by bantx View Post
            im still on my old comp :P i have to replace my motherboard cause the one they sent me was crap so im going to spend money on a more expensive one to be one the safe side
            what manufacturers are you looking at?


            Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
            Titty sprinkles

            Comment


            • #96
              its between 2

              http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813131142

              http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813188019


              Comment


              • #97
                you'd better have a bigass power supply and TONS of fans for that ASUS. seriously, if you have a space for a fan on your box, put a fan there. it's better to be safe than sorry. they're cheap and you'd hate to burn out a mobo that way. good luck with that whole thing though!!


                Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                Titty sprinkles

                Comment


                • #98
                  congrats to you Mockalicious.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                    you'd better have a bigass power supply and TONS of fans for that ASUS. seriously, if you have a space for a fan on your box, put a fan there. it's better to be safe than sorry. they're cheap and you'd hate to burn out a mobo that way. good luck with that whole thing though!!
                    ya i got a 550 w powersupply for 20 bux


                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by bantx View Post
                      ya i got a 550 w powersupply for 20 bux
                      that might not be enough. i'm sure you'll find out soon enough though!!


                      Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                      Titty sprinkles

                      Comment


                      • mine shoulda won

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information