No announcement yet.

The Great Debate: Ninjas vs. Pirates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja's don't need weapons. Pirates need guns & swords to be tough. There is no question about this, Ninja's would be kicking some major ass.
    INDIANAPOLIS COLTS: SUPER BOWL XLI CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Ninjas

Comment

Ninjas hands Down

Comment

There's no doubt that ninjas can kick some major ass, but pirates will flat out kill you

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
          RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Ninjas aren't real so Pirates
            Ninjas are real. There realer than you.
            Are they realer than proper English?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Pirates would win. While the Ninjas individually are superior, Pirates have much better teamwork and weaponry.

Comment

Yo Yo Ma

by BoneKrusher
                <DG> how metal unseen
                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by wingboy2999
                  Ninjas.... no question.
                  QFT. 8)

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricane Ditka
                    Ninjas aren't real so Pirates
                    Ninjas are real. There realer than you.
                    Are they realer than proper English?

Oh and Ninjas. They'll sneak up on the Pirates and slit their throats. Plus they've got ninja stars, those things are the shiznit.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

This is a tough one. I can make a case for either.

Ninja - If you like to sneak around in the dark wearing spandex (who doesn't?), then ninja is the choice. Of course to become a ninja you must go through some pretty intense training, after which you will be able to do some extremely cool stuff

Pirate - If you like the idea of drinking rum and floating around on a ship all day looking for imaginary treasure, then you should become a pirate. Of course, then scurvy strikes and your teeth rot, and there are no chicks on the ship, so you end up doing men in the... nevermind.

If a pirate got in a fight with a ninja, ninja would win easily.

Comment

Originally posted by ricky bobby

Ninja - If you like to sneak around in the dark wearing spandex (who doesn't?), then ninja is the choice. Of course to become a ninja you must go through some pretty intense training, after which you will be able to do some extremely cool stuff

Pirate - If you like the idea of drinking rum and floating around on a ship all day looking for imaginary treasure, then you should become a pirate. Of course, then scurvy strikes and your teeth rot, and there are no chicks on the ship, so you end up doing men in the... nevermind.

RB, what's up with your sig quote? Are you trying to be politcally correct with that last word? Just put in the real word man because it's just not the same when you say "mentally dumb." Either that or just get rid of the quote.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

RB, what's up with your sig quote? Are you trying to be politcally correct with that last word? Just put in the real word man because it's just not the same when you say "mentally dumb." Either that or just get rid of the quote.
                          My apologies

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34

My apologies
                            Actually, I just realized that this forum changes that word to dumb automatically. I had to spell it ret4rded in order for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by The Unseen
                              Yo Yo Ma

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

pirates

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information