x games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x games

just wondering have they started already or do they start tonight and what channel

2nite at 9est espn

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
      2nite at 9est espn
      ok thanks alot

Comment

I'm eager for it again this year, usually catch both Winter and Summer for the last few years. I remember when the Sterilizer was the big trick a few years back. Now a double backflip has been done. Crazy.

I think White lands the 1080 tonight but it kinda lost its luster a bit given he has tried the past two years.
        Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

I think Jake Brown has finally earned his first gold medal. That was utterly insane.
          Is that a rash?

Comment

oh my ******* god

this some scary ****

i really hope he's alright :/

bonekrusher on the sig magic
            <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
            <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Holy ****. Jake Brown is my favorite vert skater, but that was very very scary.

He literally fell 35+ feet (from air to bottom of ramp) on his back it looked like. Holy ******* ****.
              Is that a rash?

Comment

And now he's walking off. Wow.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Wow. Bob Burnquist takes it.

Comment

**** man, jake brown got jacked

I remeber when Dway first started all the megaramp stuff, i skated for 6years (not so much anymore) and i got pretty decent...i can't even imagine trying that...holy ****.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Eh, well if Murray does the double backflip it would sure be great. But I guess it's not going to happen? Judging by the reports; he's done for the day. It was a good story though and I'm certain he'll get a sponsor or something out of this.
                      Is that a rash?

Comment

Really disappointed with Brian Deegan. He's easily my favorite Moto X rider. However, he just didn't have it.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          Really disappointed with Brian Deegan. He's easily my favorite Moto X rider. However, he just didn't have it.
                          he doesn't like doing flips and thats what you need to do in moto x to win basically, which is why the sport isn't going any where

and who ever that emo kid was shouldn't of won, that was a ******** trick that i'm sure all of those riders could of pulled

Comment

Yeah, I mean it looked cool and all but it wasn't worth a 94. I thought Todd Potter was easily the most impressive rider that showed up this year.

I'm actually disappointed with Twitch a bit.
                            Is that a rash?

Comment

yea that kyle whatever kid did not deserve a 94. that trick was stupid in my opinion. do the judges realize how much strength it would take to pull yourself bacl onto a bike while your fully extended like that from it, thats just crazy

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information