x games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
    Holy ****. Jake Brown is my favorite vert skater, but that was very very scary.

He literally fell 35+ feet (from air to bottom of ramp) on his back it looked like. Holy ******* ****.

I have never seen anything like that. He's lucky to still be able to walk. Thats insane

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me

Comment

Originally posted by ninerfan View Post
      I have never seen anything like that. He's lucky to still be able to walk. Thats insane
      ya i mean what are you thinking when your falling like 35 feet besides "O S***T AM I GONNA DIE?"

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

He fell 50 feet guys. You have to think he got 20 feet above the coping/top of ramp and the ramp its self is 33 so he fell 53 feet guys. Wow hes gonna have some bad stuff inside is body, im thinking some bad internal bleeding.

Comment

He was smart to turn himself around at the last second to avoid smashing his face, I should think.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
            ya i mean what are you thinking when your falling like 35 feet besides "O S***T AM I GONNA DIE?"
            That is so true.Thank God he did'nt land face first or it could have been so much worse possibly

Comment

Supossebly the hospital said hes fine. Amazing.

Comment

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=5

The video of last night. Damn that was bad.

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information