Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

times you were on TV

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    i was a backyup dancer in Stomp the Yard

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
      was on TV a lot when i was playing HS football, our local cox cable station boradcasts games every week including playoffs and state title games. also had an interview broadcasted about the young adults who smoke at hookah bars talking about why i like it and what not.
      That's pretty funny, my local news did a story on hookah bars a few days ago. I sat here and laughed my ass off because they kept talking about it like it was some scary thing. The story was about this hookah bar that was above a pizza place and apparently a big group of young HS kids went there and were permitted to use a hookah. There was one girl within the group who thought they were just going to the pizza place, and when they went up to the hookah bar, apparently she wasn't aware of what was going on. I think she's the one that called the news station. They interviewed her, and she was talking about how "it's not like other drugs because it's like, preventable. And there's people who are like, working there and it's not like they're dealing hookah on the street." It' was f'n hilarious. And the newscasters kept referring to hookah as "it" like it was some unknown illicit drug, and not in fact just a water pipe primarily used to smoke cannabis and tobacco products.

      Comment


      • #33
        When I was 7 they built an adult video store down the street from my house and my grandma was some big christian activist and she was picketing outside of it with signs and stuff so me and my brother were there with her doin it...still got it on tape somewhere kinda funny now though,,Im Pro Adult Video Stores nowadays...

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by trkaline View Post
          When I was 7 they built an adult video store down the street from my house and my grandma was some big christian activist and she was picketing outside of it with signs and stuff so me and my brother were there with her doin it...still got it on tape somewhere kinda funny now though,,Im Pro Adult Video Stores nowadays...
          Your grandmother is disappointed in you...........

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • #35
            Yes but considering everything else I do thats small on the list...

            Comment


            • #36
              I was on CNN's "Talkback Live" when I was about 9. My family was in Atlanta and we went to a taping. I can't remember what I talked about, though.

              I also had my sign on TV the last time "College Gameday" (football) came to Pittsburgh, and had my hat on SportsCenter at ESPN: The Weekened.

              Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
              Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

              Comment


              • #37
                one time when i was little, i was at the knoxville zoo with my cousin and we were looking at the new warthog exhibit. a news crew came up and interviewed us( two little kids under the age of 8). the only thing i remember the guy asking was, "have you ever seen anything this ugly before?" and i said "yea, my cousin." it was the ultimate burn and i got it in on tv when i was 6. how awesome is that?

                Comment


                • #38
                  i was almost a jeopardy contestant.

                  look for me this year.



                  <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    if local cable counts for my high school hockey team...
                    Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Once...sadly on a *** guy's decorating show...

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                        That's pretty funny, my local news did a story on hookah bars a few days ago. I sat here and laughed my ass off because they kept talking about it like it was some scary thing. The story was about this hookah bar that was above a pizza place and apparently a big group of young HS kids went there and were permitted to use a hookah. There was one girl within the group who thought they were just going to the pizza place, and when they went up to the hookah bar, apparently she wasn't aware of what was going on. I think she's the one that called the news station. They interviewed her, and she was talking about how "it's not like other drugs because it's like, preventable. And there's people who are like, working there and it's not like they're dealing hookah on the street." It' was f'n hilarious. And the newscasters kept referring to hookah as "it" like it was some unknown illicit drug, and not in fact just a water pipe primarily used to smoke cannabis and tobacco products.
                        that's hilarious! Those evil men smoked their "hookah" and encouraged the young lady to indulge with them with evil intentions! Had she consumed the dangerous hookah she may have died on contact...If not death she may have become a junkie and been forced to perform sexual acts to stop her insatiable urge to smoke the harmul "hookah!" That's pretty much what the news makes of everything nowadays. I like how they failed to mention that the hookah was just the device and what they were smoking was just flavored tobacco. My news station tried to make up ridiculous unfounded facts on how shisha has 12X more tar and nicotine when most natural shisha's have a very small amount of tar and nicotine. Why do people hate what they do not understand?

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          I was on camera for a second when Mike Nelson the Colorado weatherman visited my school. I was also on tv when I was in elementary school for the state cup stacking tournament... yes, lame i know, but oh well lol. I was a natural talentttt!! Fastest score of mine was 11 seconds flat.

                          Projected win total: 55+

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Namy View Post
                            I was on camera for a second when Mike Nelson the Colorado weatherman visited my school. I was also on tv when I was in elementary school for the state cup stacking tournament... yes, lame i know, but oh well lol. I was a natural talentttt!! Fastest score of mine was 11 seconds flat.
                            cup stacking is hard.



                            <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              It wasn't on TV but I'm in NCAA 2006 in one of the clips where they show a bunch of Badger fans yelling "EA Sports, it's in the game!"

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I was on an episode of Sunday Night Heat. When we visited New York, I went to WWF New York and waited in line outside. They taped a bit outside and I was in it.


                                Follow Me on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information