Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• times you were on TV

well the title explains itself

I believe I was on TV in the student section of the ASU vs. LSU game in 05. Go Sun-Devils!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

eh ive been on local tv a lot.. my best friend is on a billboard for noahs ark..
      Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
      I smoke ten blunts before lunch
      Gucci Mane

Comment

ripsw27 your sig makes me sad :(

Comment

was on TV a lot when i was playing HS football, our local cox cable station boradcasts games every week including playoffs and state title games. also had an interview broadcasted about the young adults who smoke at hookah bars talking about why i like it and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
            was on TV a lot when i was playing HS football, our local cox cable station boradcasts games every week including playoffs and state title games. also had an interview broadcasted about the young adults who smoke at hookah bars talking about why i like it and what not.
            I was on that too, i think its called friday night lights or something like that, just a few times be sacking some qb and running for a TD

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
              I was on that too, i think its called friday night lights or something like that, just a few times be sacking some qb and running for a TD
              there's news channel 3 skylights and news channel 12's friday night fever... i've been on both as well.

Comment

I see my self all the time on the sidelines for the BSU games when I record them.
                Snowboarding up at Bogus Basin.
                I was interviewed for a Charlotte,NC tv station on NFC championship game in Seattle.
                Probally more but cant think now.
                Originally posted by STARHEATHER
                the only hot actreeses are adult
                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
                Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60og9gwKh1o

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                  <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                  <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

I made the local news once, here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvjwOgVoVs

Comment

When Cal broke the streak I was interviewed a few times by tv stations since I was a teen and at the ballpark both days all day.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                        I made the local news once, here's the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmvjwOgVoVs
                        lol, i remember that. Thought it was real at first.

Comment

I was on the broadcast of the Polish Day Parade, seeing as I am a direct descendent of Casimir Pulaski.
                          That and a couple Sabres rallies held in my neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                            I was on the broadcast of the Polish Day Parade, seeing as I am a direct descendent of Casimir Pulaski.
                            That and a couple Sabres rallies held in my neighborhood.

Solidarity Brother!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Local news interviewed my HS team and captains and whatnot. Me and my buddies were in the backround doing dumb stuff. It was great.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information