No announcement yet.

Your Best Football play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

There so many I can't list them all. :)

Comment

Sweet pick-up game....Other team brings a massive blitz leaving me open. My QB underthrows, I try to come back, tip it with one hand, fall down on my ass, ball is still in the air. As it comes down, I kick it up in the air, grab it, get up and waltz in for a TD. 7 on 7. Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. Then the next play, we bring a blitz, QB tries to throw it away and I jump the route and snag a one handed INT. Good times :)

Comment

The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.

Comment

Are you guys reading eachothers plays b/c some of them are really good

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                My personal favorite, was on the first drive of the game, the opposing team was on the one yard line. I was playing DE, and they tried to surprise us with a pass. I pulled a spin move to get by the blocker, sacked the QB, he coughed it up, and I grabbed it, but then the HB was right there to make the tackle, I stiff armed him, and took it back about 90 yards for a TD.
                The next Gaines Adams????

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  The next Gaines Adams????

**** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P

Comment

7v7, I caught a swing pass and then a corner came at me. I faked a turn to the other side, the corner bought it, and kept running to the other side, then I had 1v1 on the safety and I juked him so bad he hurt his knee.

Comment

goin into my jr year in a passing tourny i was guarding some small reciever and the qb threw the ball and the reciever jumped over me and caught it one handed over me...i was like wow hahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey Joe View Post
                        I'm a lineman... we do nothing but sit there and block while everyone else gets the glory.
                        you said it

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                          The score was 14-6 with :21 seconds left in the game and we had the ball on the opponent's 32 yard line. It was 4th and 8. I go under center call the cadence and get the snap. I dropped back and saw a LB blitzing and he blew up my right guard. I roll right to try and allude the pressure, and I can feel him right on my heels. One of my receivers is running an out n up and he starts to turn up field, I throw it, and hit him perfectly in stride 3 yards deep in the endzone. We converted the necessary 2 point conversion after that.
                          nice play man

SPLOOSH

Comment

Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                            **** Gaines Adams, try Mario Williams :P

**** Mario

Julius Peppers.

Comment

Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                              **** Mario

Julius Peppers.
                              **** Peppers

Michael Strahan.

Originally posted by Halsey
                              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

My best play was in my one and only snap as a DE in an end of season tournament. I was put in as our regular DE was injured and just told "get after the QB", so I get down, bull rush the LT and got a sack to end a drive.

Other than that I played LG, my most memorable game weirdly enough was my very first university game against the reigning champions. Our QB threw a pick, I ran over to try and make a tackle, didn't see an LB coming to block me and he levelled me, knocked my helmet clean off my head. Next series I got to run block on the first play, got to the second level and took the LB clean off his feet and out of that entire series.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information