Your Best Football play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Best Football play

What was your best Football play(catch/run/pass/tackle/INT ect.)? It doesn't matter if you made the play in a real game or Pickup game.

SPLOOSH

someone did a prothro catch on me in flag football.

Comment

Mine would have to be...
      ... When my team had the ball on our 35 we were down 21 - 17 my Qb threw me a terrible pass so I jumped up brought it down one handed ran to their 40 then stiff armed one defender then another I was at their 25-30 broke one tackle then ran all the way to their one yard line then I was finally tackled. The next play I ran a fade into the corner of the endzone and caught the game winning TD to get my team to the campionship.
      Last edited by OSUGiants17; 08-04-2007, 06:45 PM.

SPLOOSH

Comment

a pick fora TD my last home game my senior year (on senior night)

thats something you dont forget right there

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig

Comment

I caught a lateral from a designed hook and lateral play and took it to the house last year to barely beat at team in the playoffs.

Comment

bump keep posting

SPLOOSH

Comment

State Title game Dec 2003... I played for Hamilton High School an emerging powerhouse at the time going up against the clear cut team to beat in AZ for the last few years Mesa Mountain View. The game went to overtime at 14-14. We scored first in OT, and they matched that with a score of their own. So now we're heading into OT2 at 21-21. In the second OT we again scored and they again matched that. So now were headed into OT3 at 28-28. We again having more trouble this time scored. Mesa Moutnain View started to drive and made it all the way to a goal line situation. It's 4th and goal from the 1, they run a stretch to the left and I blew up their TE allowing the Safety to come in behind me and dive to take the ball carrier down 1/2 an inch shy of the goal line resulting in our 1st State title of many to follow. I felt so great after jacking up the TE and knowing I blew that play up.

Comment

Pick - Up game.....................

We were playing in the basketball gym. With Volleyball nets On the outta bounds line.(Nets were out) Four people had me corner up against the nets(like a inch away). I pull 2 or 3 moves made them all fall. Then, Jumped over the one in front of me as he lifted up his hands. Then, ran like 10 more yards and got a TD.

This was in the gym so it was two hands touch........

As I was standing in the endzone my friend Jay yell out "That's it, Your the blackest person I know and you're white!"

I can catch anything and my agility is second too none....

Comment

Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.

Comment

Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
                    Two teams tied with about a minute to go. My team was an extreme underdog. My first game called up to varsity. I get put in at corner. The other team throws a little flat to my side. Kid jukes me, goes back to the inside. I gain my balance, catch up to him. Punch the ball, fumble forced. Pick up the ball and run about 70 yards for 6. It was so sick.
                    nice job man

SPLOOSH

Comment

I'm playing DE, the opposing team runs a sweep to my side, i shed my block and on my way to the RB i slip but manage to grab his leg, as he's trying to shake me off my friend absolutely cleans him out, one of the hardest hits i've ever seen. It was Hilarious

Sig by Me

Comment

When I was a freshman I made a good grab in the corner of the endzone from about the twenty yard line on fourth down. It was cool because even though that was in the third quarter, it was still the difference as we won by a touchdown. Against rivals too. And that's all I have to show of my football career...

But I had an awesome one handed grab while playing touch football in my school's gym. In about a thirty yard toss I leaped up as high as I could go to get it (I'm 6'4" and can jump decently) and right before I caught it my legs were taken out from under me and then I grabbed it and proceeded to fall on the ground on my back (I managed to keep my head from hitting the floor though, might not have been good). The cool part though was that I was a yard short so before I got the chance to realize how much it hurt I rolled in to score. The next day I hurt to say the least, but it was worth it.

Comment

I was a 160 lb WR all through high school so my favorite plays were every single time that I got to perform crack back blocks and absolutely decleat linebackers that outweighed me by about 50 lbs.

Comment

When I was in Pop Warner I was playing RB and I was huge compared to all the other kids but wasn't the fastest. I ran to the outside left and I saw there was no one on the other side of the field. So I turned back the other way and pulled a "Marcus Allen". I ended up scoring a 40 yard TD.

Oh the glory days.

Comment

Threw a fade pass in the endzone to a 5'8 guy being guarded by a 6'0 guy for a touchdown. it was a beautiful pass that im not sure peyton manning couldve even thrown. defensive wise i was playing safety and a wr was kinda bobbling the ball at about the 2 yard-line and i just ripped it from him for the int right before he scored.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information