Top 11 Tainted Sports Achievements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
    Anyone watch the episode of House where the biker gave himself an air embalyst. Turns out his doping scheme (Transfusions raising his blood count and hyperbarric chambers increasing the amount of oxygen retained in the blood)..

Sounds like it'd be hard to get busted doing that.
    Ha.....haha....

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

So there you have it. Bonds broke the record. Good for him. I dont mind Bonds having that record at all.

For anyone who wants to say "ya well he did steroids", dont count anything Shawn Merriman did previously because he was caught doing it too. You getting my ppoint.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
        So there you have it. Bonds broke the record. Good for him. I dont mind Bonds having that record at all.

For anyone who wants to say "ya well he did steroids", dont count anything Shawn Merriman did previously because he was caught doing it too. You getting my ppoint.
        Not a very good argument buddy, I don't think anyone who doesn't want bonds to have the record wants Merrimans stats to count before he got caught. If Merriman catches Reggie White there will be an uproar about him too.
        I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
        Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

That's ******** that they put Petty on there. Like not cheating in one race (and in those days, it was an abundant thing, NASCAR was very lenient), would've stopped from holding the record. He still has a good 80 more wins then everyone else. Besides, NASCAR rarely ever takes wins away anyway.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
            Not a very good argument buddy, I don't think anyone who doesn't want bonds to have the record wants Merrimans stats to count before he got caught. If Merriman catches Reggie White there will be an uproar about him too.
            What record of Reggie White's? It Bruce Smith who has the sck record.

Comment

Originally posted by Billingsley26 View Post
              What record of Reggie White's? It Bruce Smith who has the sck record.
              I stand corrected, I don't even remember him passing White. But that record doesn't even really matter because Deacon Jones has it.
              I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
              Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by someone447 View Post
                I stand corrected, I don't even remember him passing White. But that record doesn't even really matter because Deacon Jones has it.
                Ya I agree with Deacon Jones. He should have that record, but apparently they didnt feel the need to keep those stats back in the day.

Comment

Actually, I can all but gurantee that Norm Willey would have the record. The man had 17 sacks in one game!

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information