Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
    Originally posted by sdpads24
    You guys remember that day a couple weeks ago when Kobe outplayed Gilbert right?
    You remember that day a couple weeks ago when Gilbert dropped 60 on the lakers and beat them in OT right? BE QUIET
    YOU JUST GOT PUT ON HUSHMOUTH

Comment

There is no reason Steve Nash shouldnt win hes been better than ever this year.

Comment

I think Nash is more deserving, but I see Gilbert winning this one in the end simply due to Nash winning it two year in a row already

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

As has been said, Nash deserves it, but probably won't win it.

If Nash does win, HOF lock?

Comment

Originally posted by frogstomp
            As has been said, Nash deserves it, but probably won't win it.

If Nash does win, HOF lock?
            If he wins 3 MVPs in a row, I'd say definitely. Even though he'd be the worst 3-time MVP of all-time. He might deserve this one, but probably not the other 2. I say imagine J-Kidd in his prime playing for this team, they'd be even better, since Kidd played defense.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I gotta go with Paul Pierce on this one. The Celtic wouldn't win a single game without him.

:D :D
              Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

Steve Nash deserves it but im not sure he'll get it for the third consecutive time

Comment

Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                  Steve Nash deserves it but im not sure he'll get it for the third consecutive time
                  yea I think alot of people get tired of him winning it evry tyme. I think Gilbert or Dirk should get it.

Comment

KOBE BRYANT!

Comment

gilbert has his team a lowly three games up in the worst division in basketball...he was supposedly going to be the MVP of the allstar game last night, especially since his coach was the East All Star coach...Gilbert is just a sideshow who wants to be a star....no way he wins MVP or should he...

Comment

Originally posted by JagHombre22
                        gilbert has his team a lowly three games up in the worst division in basketball...he was supposedly going to be the MVP of the allstar game last night, especially since his coach was the East All Star coach...Gilbert is just a sideshow who wants to be a star....no way he wins MVP or should he...
                        The atlantic division is the worst division in basketball smart guy not the southeast you're from Florida you should know this (same division as Miami and Orlando). Actually that really shows how much you know about the NBA you dont even know the teams that play in your home teams division. How is a sideshow 2nd in the league in scoring? A side show is someone like George Muersan or Manute Bol. Another question how many games would the Wiz have won without Gilbert? He is already a star in the league so I dont know how hes a "wannabe" Someone needs to brush up on their knowledge of basketball.

Comment

If I shot as much as Gilbert i could be an All Star.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMontainya
                            If I shot as much as Gilbert i could be an All Star.

well if you make as many as he does....you should shoot a lot.

Comment

How is a sideshow 2nd in the league in scoring?
                              Hes taken over Kobes spot as the biggest ball hog in the NBA.

Ill take Iverson, Wade, Carmelo, Kobe, Lebron, anyday if i want a scorer. And when all those guys are healthy and on there game are way betetr than Gilbert at scoring.

Gilbert is a side show. Your a homer.

Comment

well if you make as many as he does....you should shoot a lot.
                                he has a .418 FG%, thats hardly good. Maybe ok, but even when Lebron has struggled the entire year, he still has a .472 FG%. And shoots less per game. Lebron is a SF and has the same amount of assist. Lebron gets more rebounds etc.....even for an off year.

Lebron dominates Gilbert when there teams play, Gilbert hasnt taken his team anywhere in the playoffs, losing the first round every year. And hes really gotten cocky lately, even saying he would be MVP of the all star game. What happened? Lebron carried that team and Gilbert had 8 pts!

My vote goes to Dirk or Kobe. Kobes new team game (forced upon him) has made his entire team better. Dirk is on the best team and is the best player on that team, and really puts up the stats....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information