Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Year's NBA MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by etk
    The entire Raptors team (including Darrick Martin) have a better chance starting for another team over Ilgauskas, Snow & Marshall. Seriously, Bargnani, Calderon and Parker are way better than those guys. Bargnani and Calderon don't even start for us which tells you something about how good our players are.
    I think if you took Bosh off the Raptors, and Lebron off the Cavs, there is more talent on the Cavs (for this year... for the future we're definitely better). You disagree?

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by frogstomp
      Originally posted by etk
      The entire Raptors team (including Darrick Martin) have a better chance starting for another team over Ilgauskas, Snow & Marshall. Seriously, Bargnani, Calderon and Parker are way better than those guys. Bargnani and Calderon don't even start for us which tells you something about how good our players are.
      I think if you took Bosh off the Raptors, and Lebron off the Cavs, there is more talent on the Cavs (for this year... for the future we're definitely better). You disagree?
      I completely agree with you. Alot of you Raptors fans overrate Calderon too. Hes good but I cant think of more than maybe 5 teams where he would be a starter, if that.

      Comment


      • #93
        Actually when Lebron isn't playing, the Cavs are like 9-2 or something.

        And Calderon might be mediocre, but Mr. Ford is nasty.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by thetedginnshow
          Actually when Lebron isn't playing, the Cavs are like 9-2 or something.

          And Calderon might be mediocre, but Mr. Ford is nasty.
          I agree. The team is generally Ford and Bosh.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by frogstomp
            Originally posted by thetedginnshow
            Actually when Lebron isn't playing, the Cavs are like 9-2 or something.

            And Calderon might be mediocre, but Mr. Ford is nasty.
            I agree. The team is generally Ford and Bosh.
            TJ Ford is going to be one of the best PG's in the league sooner or later. I think Calderon is slightly better than mediocre but alot of Raptor fans seem to think he would be an allstar or something if he was starting.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang
              Originally posted by frogstomp
              Originally posted by thetedginnshow
              Actually when Lebron isn't playing, the Cavs are like 9-2 or something.

              And Calderon might be mediocre, but Mr. Ford is nasty.
              I agree. The team is generally Ford and Bosh.
              TJ Ford is going to be one of the best PG's in the league sooner or later. I think Calderon is slightly better than mediocre but alot of Raptor fans seem to think he would be an allstar or something if he was starting.
              Calderon would do no better if he started. He benifits from coming off the bench. He's so well liked that everyone thinks he's better than he is.

              Comment


              • #97
                Some of you guys don't know much about Calderon. You underrate him and overlook him. That's what NBA teams do, and he makes them pay when he nails a deep jumper (never a 3 though) or drives to the bucket for an easy layup. He's good at leading an offense but I think he's better served as a backup. None of you can say our team is all Bosh and Ford because every game we have other contributors like Parker, Peterson, Bargnani, Garbo, etc. who pitch in with big-time games. Ford and Bosh just get all the recognition and the clutch baskets, but deservedly so. Just because all of our players were outcast by other teams doesn't make those teams right, it makes them stupid. Colangelo knows what he's doing and he's proven himself for years but nobody seems to follow in the trend of piecing together Europeans and role players instead of adding high-priced overachievers like Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall.

                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by etk
                  Some of you guys don't know much about Calderon. You underrate him and overlook him. That's what NBA teams do, and he makes them pay when he nails a deep jumper (never a 3 though) or drives to the bucket for an easy layup. He's good at leading an offense but I think he's better served as a backup. None of you can say our team is all Bosh and Ford because every game we have other contributors like Parker, Peterson, Bargnani, Garbo, etc. who pitch in with big-time games. Ford and Bosh just get all the recognition and the clutch baskets, but deservedly so. Just because all of our players were outcast by other teams doesn't make those teams right, it makes them stupid. Colangelo knows what he's doing and he's proven himself for years but nobody seems to follow in the trend of piecing together Europeans and role players instead of adding high-priced overachievers like Larry Hughes and Donyell Marshall.
                  That''s why they aren't big stars... because they're horribly inconsistent. Hughes and Marshall are much more consistent than our players, and in a 80+ game season, consistency is what matters most.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information