Contacting Athletes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contacting Athletes

anyone ever try sending stuff to get signed through the mail? i have a couple of things i would like to get signed, and was wondering if you had any luck? i know some will and some wont; these are retired players

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
    anyone ever try sending stuff to get signed through the mail? i have a couple of things i would like to get signed, and was wondering if you had any luck? i know some will and some wont; these are retired players
    how do you find there addresses?

Comment

I know Phil Hughes used to do it for charity, but I don't know anyone else that you can send stuff too.

Comment

I know my dad way back when he lived in Downey California Tommy Lasorda lived just a few blocks down and he sent a Baseball threw the mall and Tommy signed it.

Comment

i find they like it best when you just show up at their house.

Comment

You can find Pat Neshek of the Twins address on his personal website and on there it talks of how he'll sign stuff if you send it to him.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
              I sent a Javy Lopez and Chipper Jones Rookie card to Atlanta Braves clubhouse like... 8-10 years ago.. I got a Jr. Club pass and the cards signed.

Here's what you do...

Decide what you want signed (Index Card, Baseball Card).

Get 2 envelopes.. put a stamp on both of them.

Fold the 2nd envelope into the first one with the card you want signed.

Go online and find the clubhouses Address.

put(Example):

Heinz Field
              c/o Ben Roethlisberger
              Street Address
              City, State Zip

don't get upset if it takes a while. It took 2-3 months to get my cards back.. sometimes you might not get them back, sometimes you will.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by ncstateviking View Post
                i find they like it best when you just show up at their house.
                Or their shower
                (if their names are Anna Kornakova, Maria Sharapova, or Brett Favre)

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

I have a few that live in my neighborhood (Quinn lives 2 streets from me, and Braylon less than a minute.)

If I wanted to I could just go to their house I suppose, but I don't believe in interrupting their daily lives.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                    Or their shower
                    (if their names are Anna Kornakova, Maria Sharapova, or Brett Favre)
                    Or Jim Sorgi...

Tisk Tisk.

Comment

Originally posted by skinzzfan25 View Post
                      Or Jim Sorgi...

Tisk Tisk.
                      What about John Madden...

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
                        What about John Madden...
                        gouging my eyes out so that I might never see something so horrible again...

Comment

Originally posted by diehardvikingsfan View Post
                          You can find Pat Neshek of the Twins address on his personal website and on there it talks of how he'll sign stuff if you send it to him.
                          But then again, who in their right mind would want something signed by Pat Neshek?

Comment

The former member known as Hack got TONS of stuff signed through the mail. He even had his website with all the signed stuff he got.

Comment

Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                              The former member known as Hack got TONS of stuff signed through the mail. He even had his website with all the signed stuff he got.
                              He's the one who showed me that method.

I forget his site.. I don't know if i'm allowed posting when I dig it up.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information