Draft King vs Cartman aka (C-Syll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Draft King vs Cartman aka (C-Syll)

We've been arguing who is the mock king, and we need to know. You can find our newest mocks in the mock section and vote

Why is your name C-Syll now instead of Cartman? Did you get deleted or something?

P.S. Add a neither option.

Comment

It ain't easy being the King cartman, what can I say, the people love me.

Comment

Originally posted by Moses
        Why is your name C-Syll now instead of Cartman? Did you get deleted or something?

P.S. Add a neither option.

When I was serving my suspension as Cartman, I created a new account and started posting on it. Scott found out, let me keep my new account and deleted the old one

Comment

Go check out our mock drafts, and you will see one is clearly better than the other.

Comment

Value of mocks made by 15 year olds who's knowledge is limited to what they have read on a site filled with unknowledable 15 year olds = Zero.

Comment

Draft King makes the best JEts ones.

Comment

Originally posted by Draft King
                Go check out our mock drafts, and you will see one is clearly better than the other.
                Post links and I might actually get off my lazy ass and decide which is better. I should be working on university applications right now though. :shock:

Comment

http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...=16592&start=0

Comment

Post links and I might actually get off my lazy ass and decide which is better. I should be working on university applications right now though. :shock:
                    http://nfldraftcountdown.com/forum/v...ic.php?t=16539

There is a couple of mistakes in mine that I was too lazy to fix but oh well.

Comment

Both of you arent the King.

Comment

They both looking pretty average to me. Thus, neither of you are the draft king. Make a mock without obvious mistakes if you want to be crowned the draft king.

Comment

They both looking pretty average to me. Thus, neither of you are the draft king. Make a mock without obvious mistakes if you want to be crowned the draft king.
                          Could you point out some mistakes on mine?

Comment

Could you point out some mistakes on mine?
                            Rams taking Vince Young is the most glaring one in my opinion. He doesn't fit that team well and QB is not a need. Marc Bulger is a good starter and is still relatively young. They have much bigger needs.

Comment

wow, c-syll is gettin owned...bet you're kinda regretting startin' this poll, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information