Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst Thing to Break at a House Party?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    the keg or a condom. both are awful occurances
    edit: wow what an odd 2000th post lol
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
      The rubber.
      You win. Almost everything else you can replace. babys..

      Comment


      • #33
        ive never really broken anything at a party.. or has there anything broken.. of course you get the vomit stains n what not.. i actually stabbed one of my best friends at a party once..
        Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
        I smoke ten blunts before lunch
        Gucci Mane

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
          You win. Almost everything else you can replace. babys..
          Put the baby on a waterbed, or throw the pregnant chick down the stairs.

          Bye bye baby.


          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
            ive never really broken anything at a party.. or has there anything broken.. of course you get the vomit stains n what not.. i actually stabbed one of my best friends at a party once..
            that's pretty good. Worst we've done is blast a kid in the face with a fire extinguisher and then ditch him in the middle of the forest to find his own way to where we were chilling.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by HerthaFootballFan View Post
              that's pretty good. Worst we've done is blast a kid in the face with a fire extinguisher and then ditch him in the middle of the forest to find his own way to where we were chilling.
              ha yea i think my stabbing a friend in the face beats that...

              when i first read it (the bold part) i thought you shot some kid lol
              Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
              I smoke ten blunts before lunch
              Gucci Mane

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                ha yea i think my stabbing a friend in the face beats that...

                when i first read it (the bold part) i thought you shot some kid lol
                nah, you definately take the cake. Last night we made this guys girlfriend break up with him, my buddy went to bang her and I stole his whiskey when he went to McDonalds just so he wouldn't comeback.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by ripdw27 View Post
                  ha yea i think my stabbing a friend in the face beats that...
                  yeah man stabbing people is the best. although ive never tried shooting someone. maybe tomorrow ill poison this one kid.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    your drink


                    "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by JF4 View Post
                      Wow, your friend let you have a party at his house without him there, that's godly. Thats a real friend if you ask me.
                      Or a real idiot.

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by BigJohn98 View Post
                        The rubber.
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA so true

                        Owner of ScarDraft
                        Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X

                        Debug Information