Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke vs. UNC basketball or OSU vs. michigan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TH3
    Originally posted by snuff
    Originally posted by TH3
    Texas Vs Oklahoma (voted UNC vd Duke)
    That isn't even the biggest rivalry for Texas... a&m..
    ask people from UT who the bigger rival is...
    Ok let me ask myself. Ok its A&M. Sersiouly... Most UT fans know lots of people at A&M where they know very few Oklahoma people. Its A&M.

Comment

Duke/UNC/State trifecta baby!! Or are we talking about at the present moment? Because historically, that's my answer. If we're going on the past 15 years or so, you can take NCSU out of that equation

R.I.P. Sean Taylor
      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

Comment

osu michigan

Comment

As a Michigan and UNC fan, I find it hard to come to clear answer, but in the end I'm siding with Michigan-OSU

Comment

basketball rivalries are always much better because the fans are more involved with the games

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

Originally posted by NYGibril28
              basketball rivalries are always much better because the fans are more involved with the games
              how? they both sit in the stands and have crazy cheers....there are just 10 times as many fans in the football stadiums

^^Sig From Nvot9
              J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

It's a simple question guys. UNC vs Duke or OSU vs scUM...It's not "well I think this rivalry is better."

Either post on this topic or create your own. TT asked a simple question and it's amazing how many people can't answer it.

Anywho, it's gotta be Duke vs UNC IMO. I have two buddies, one a Dookie and one Tar Heel who are really good friends, but when it comes to game day they are bitter enemies. Seriously, they fought last year when UNC upset Duke at Cameron, I mean a flat out fist fight.

So yea, UNC/Duke is a bigger rivarly IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

UNC Duke by a MILE.

Comment

Originally posted by throwback54milkman
                    Originally posted by NYGibril28
                    how? they both sit in the stands and have crazy cheers....there are just 10 times as many fans in the football stadiums
                    But smaller compact stadium means louder fans and much closer to you.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

My biased opinion says OSU/UM.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

DUKE

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Has to be Duke v.s. UNC, Michigan and OSu are great but Duke and UNC fans just HATE each other. I would also think that during the game the atmosphere would be better (more hostile) than during the OSu-Um. But of course a lot of the posters here are UM/OSU so they'll say them.

If I could be to one of these games, I would definitely go to Duke v.s.UNC

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Duke and UNC play for nothing... They are constantly easily in the tournament so it doesn't even matter who wins... At least when Michigan and tOSU play it could cost them their season.

Comment

Duke v.s.UNC is one of those games that's players play just for pride, doesn't matter if there's nothing on the line

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by 4pAc
                                Duke v.s.UNC is one of those games that's players play just for pride, doesn't matter if there's nothing on the line
                                Oh thats right. I forgot Michigan and tOSU play for money... :roll:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information