Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke vs. UNC basketball or OSU vs. michigan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by snuff
    Originally posted by 4pAc
    Duke v.s.UNC is one of those games that's players play just for pride, doesn't matter if there's nothing on the line
    Oh thats right. I forgot Michigan and tOSU play for money... :roll:
    OSU and UM play for the same thing, what I am saying is these four teams play the same way they do against their rivals regardless of what's on the line . And in that case I think Duke and UNC are a better rivalry.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Duke v.s.UNC is one of those games that's players play just for pride, doesn't matter if there's nothing on the line
      OSU and UM play for the same thing, what I am saying is these four teams play the same way they do against their rivals regardless of what's on the line . And in that case I think Duke and UNC are a better rivalry.
      Yeah I know let me break it down for you:
      The both hate each other? Check!
      They both play intense games? Check!
      Their fans hate each other? Check!
      Their games are mostly meaningless? Negative.

They are completely equal except the Michigan and tOSU game is for more than bragging rights, anyone with a brain can see this.

Comment

Yeah I know let me break it down for you:
        The both hate each other? Check!
        They both play intense games? Check!
        Their fans hate each other? Check!
        Their games are mostly meaningless? Negative.

They are completely equal except the Michigan and tOSU game is for more than bragging rights, anyone with a brain can see this.
        The stakes are higher but it doesn't change the way they play. Record is meaningless when they step into these games.

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
          Originally posted by throwback54milkman
          Originally posted by NYGibril28
          basketball rivalries are always much better because the fans are more involved with the games
          how? they both sit in the stands and have crazy cheers....there are just 10 times as many fans in the football stadiums
          But smaller compact stadium means louder fans and much closer to you.
          Exactly. The fans are easier to understand and players know what they are saying. In large stadiums like in football, the cheers and just muffled and unclear. I've sat in a student section at a Big East game before, it is louddddd.

Paul

New York Giants
          New York Yankees
          New York Knicks (unfortunately)
          UConn Basketball
          Virginia Tech Football
          UConn Football

Comment

:shock: snuff completely won the argument, and he is right. Im speechless, way to go snuff...
            Originally posted by DChess
            how does it feel when you touch yourself at night knowing you havent been with a girl in a long long time.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information