Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duke vs. UNC basketball or OSU vs. michigan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke vs. UNC basketball or OSU vs. michigan?

Whats better? I just saw it on ESPN and i was wondering what everyone thought.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

It is going to be OSU vs. Michigan because how late they play every year and the few number of games this game usually decides both of their seasons, as for Duke and NC even if one loses it isn't much more than a hit to their pride, it doesn't hurt their season too much except if Duke loses this year they can kiss their season away, but as for more classic and memorable games Duke UNC is the best.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Duke vs UNC no doubt about it.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon
        It is going to be OSU vs. Michigan because how late they play every year and the few number of games this game usually decides both of their seasons, as for Duke and NC even if one loses it isn't much more than a hit to their pride, it doesn't hurt their season too much except if Duke loses this year they can kiss their season away, but as for more classic and memorable games Duke UNC is the best.
        I agree with this. The OSU/Michigan game has so much more riding on it every year than two regular season Duke/UNC games. Now if Duke and UNC ever matched up against each other in March Madness then that would probably blow OSU/Michigan out of the water.

Comment

Duke vs. UNC . LOL (Tarhomo's) but Ohio and Michigan comes close

Comment

Michigan/Ohio State usually decides the Big Ten, and sometimes even decides the National Championship. The loser of the game has their entire season ruined more times than not.

Comment

It's a really close call in terms of which rivalry is better because their both so even.

If i HAD to pick one as a more fierce rivalry i would say Duke-UNC because those games really get good in terms of physicality. Not to take ANYTHING away from OSU-Mich, but theres just a special hatred between the dukies and the heels.

they also get to square off twice a year, as opposed to once.
              Dedicated to the chase for back-to-back Superbowl titles. New York Giants for life.

Comment

I'll put it this way, I'm from Ohio, I don't really even like Ohio State, but the site of a Michigan sweatshirt makes me angry/ill to my stomatch. It's absolutely ingrained in every single person in Ohio (although NW Ohio is much murkier) to hate all things Blue and Maize. It's really quite odd, it's about the only game I get up for.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Bama vs. Auburn

If you choose wrong at birth your put up for adoption.

DChess resizing inc.

Reality is relative.

We don't give a DAMN for the whole state of Michigan

Comment

Texas Vs Oklahoma (voted UNC vd Duke)

Comment

I would say OSU/Michigan becuase in college basketball most conference teams play each other twice a year and it's year after year, and they can even meet in coference tournaments and the 65 team tourney, but in college football it's only once a year in either one of two historic football venues in all of sport. The teams are always competitive, and usually the big 10 title is on the line or this year it was the national championship

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by TH3
                        That isn't even the biggest rivalry for Texas... a&m..

Comment

Originally posted by snuff
                          Originally posted by TH3
                          That isn't even the biggest rivalry for Texas... a&m..
                          ask people from UT who the bigger rival is...

Comment

Here's where the thread turns into __________(Insert your favorite's team rivalry here)

So why not best rivalry is UVA and Virginia Tech.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Aurburn vs Alabama is the biggest imo. But, of the 2 its Duke Unc.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information