No announcement yet.

Getting A New Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would say a Kia because of the warranty. 10 years : 100,000 miles is pretty nice.

Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
    Honda Ridgeline?
    I like em...

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Comment

I agree with DeeJay, get a Subaru

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Subarus are good vehicles, as are Honda/Acura and Toyota. I've had Honda/Acura the last 5 years, and I've had no problems at all. No maintenance. They run forever. Honda Accords can go for well over 100,000 miles.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I agree with some of the others, Subaru is a pretty dependable maker. The WRX looks nice, along with the Forester. They are surprisingly really good in the snow too.

Comment

WRX with the front spoiler is pretty bad-ass. They are very expensive new cars, and they're dependable, so the used car market isn't exactly flooded with them. If you can find one below blue book value, you should consider it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I wouldn't touch a Subaru, if anything happens to it not on warranty you'll get slaughtered in repair costs.

Can't go wrong with GM/Ford/Toyota/Honda. 5k-7k you can always find a decent aged Civic, Grand Am, Cobalt, Camry etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                I wouldn't touch a Subaru, if anything happens to it not on warranty you'll get slaughtered in repair costs.

Can't go wrong with GM/Ford/Toyota/Honda. 5k-7k you can always find a decent aged Civic, Grand Am, Cobalt, Camry etc.
                Repair cost depends.

my mom has a subaru and it's cheaper than my dad's Chevy, and My Mitsubishi. Atleast for Repairs.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

craigslist... best way to go

Sig thanks to Tobzilla

Comment

Hyundai. They're vehicles are beast and you can't go wrong with the warranty. I have a 2003 Elantra and I love it, great on gas mileage and haven't had any real problems at all.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Shooooot.. When it was my year to buy my car.. My parents gave me $1500 and said good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                        CraigsList.........Where Even A One-Eyed Leper Can Get Laid

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by Jags#7 View Post
                          100% agree. Use craigslist dude. Usually is cheaper than buying from a dealer.

Just make sure if you're searching for cars from owners to ALWAYS:

1. Carfax it
                          2. Take it to a mechanic
                          3. Test drive it
                          4. Check it to kbb and haggle as much as you can :]

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information