Getting A New Car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting A New Car

im going to get a new car tommorow (looking, getting one by the end of the month); any suggestions?

couple of things; trading in a 2003 chevy blazer; keeping the 2001 mitsubishi eclipse (my lil bros getting it);

two questions:

1. moms getting the new car; we live in pittsburgh, but she does a lot of traveling for her job; looking in the $20,000-25,000 range; need either suv with 4wd or car with awd

2. for me; dont really care if it 4wd or awd; not rwd though; the farthest id be driving it is about 50 mi back home from college; its a flat drive; looking in the $5,000-7000 range; dont really like trucks

we've always driven chevys and are looking outside of them, but wouldnt mind a chevy again

thanks

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Real men ride unicorns.

Comment

My weekend car treats me pretty well.

Comment

Mines better

Comment

I prefer My Little Pony

I named her Deloris.

Comment

thanks. i was being serious, cuz we cant really decide and were looking all day 2morrow, but oh well

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
              I prefer My Little Pony

I named her Deloris.
              My little pony cannot eat Ezekiel's fecal matter.(yes I named my unicorn)

Comment

Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
                thanks. i was being serious, cuz we cant really decide and were looking all day 2morrow, but oh well
                I can get to Deloris to hook you up with one of her friends if you'd like.

Comment

Its kind of tough to give suggestions with a price range of only $5,000-$7,000. That doesnt give us much working room. Most likely a used car I suppose.

For $20,000-$25,000 a Nissan Xterra isnt a bad choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    I can get to Deloris to hook you up with one of her friends if you'd like.
                    What good is Deloris when you have a mystical creature waiting to tear your head off? She does not even have a horn to impale someone.

Comment

oh, i should have said used; i thought you would have assumed that; i dont need exact prices on used cars, but maybe suggestions from ones youve had

basically any used car; i wasnt talking about like a 2006 car or a used benz, bmw, etc; like 2000-2004 should get me a decent one

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

im going to get a new car tommorow (looking, getting one by the end of the month); any suggestions?

couple of things; trading in a 2003 chevy blazer; keeping the 2001 mitsubishi eclipse (my lil bros getting it);

two questions:

1. moms getting the new car; we live in pittsburgh, but she does a lot of traveling for her job; looking in the $20,000-25,000 range; need either suv with 4wd or car with awd

Take your mom to a Subaru dealership and insist she drive:

Subaru Legacy 2.5i either the SE or LE.

Subaru's feel like SUV's. Comfortable drive and they're great on gas. Not to mention their AWD and are amazing in winter.

With a good amount of accessories, you're still under your 25k range.

2. for me; dont really care if it 4wd or awd; not rwd though; the farthest id be driving it is about 50 mi back home from college; its a flat drive; looking in the $5,000-7000 range; dont really like trucks

I'm more of an import guy. Not a fan of american cars. I have a Lancer Ralliart. I don't know if you like 5-spds, or what so if you're a little more specific I could give ya a hand. I would look into a Used Honda Accord/Civic, Hyundai Tiburon, Kia Spectra, Mitsubishi Lancer, Subaru Legacy, Toyota Corolla/Camry.

Like I said throw more specifics out there and I can help.

we've always driven chevys and are looking outside of them, but wouldnt mind a chevy again

thanks

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

Honda Ridgeline?

Comment

Subaru Forester.

Hitman D

Comment

buy a spaceship

Comment

Working...
                              X