Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Worlds tallest man

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070808/..._tallest_man_2

A Ukrainian man is the tallest person in the world at 8 feet 5 inches, overshadowing a Chinese man who previously held the title, Guinness World Records said Wednesday.
    where has he been hiding

Originally posted by bantx View Post
    In your closet.

Comment

He's been workin as the National Flag pole of Ukraine outside the Prime Ministers palace for years.....

Comment

I stood next to a life size cardboard cut out of yao ming and was amazed, and this guy is a foot taller. WOW

Leroy Smith - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koGD6XnAsNs

Comment

And he's not on the Ukrainian basketball team why?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

He's probably so tall he lacks the coordination and conditioning to play ball....He can hold the backboard....

Comment

haha i love how whenever there is a conversation about extremely tall people everyone just assumes he should be a great basketball player...

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                And he's not on the Ukrainian basketball team why?
                Because Slava Medvedenko would make him bow down to the greatness of Slava.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Size does not always mean good basketball player but, good basketball player usually means size not in every case but most so, hence the legend of tall people are always good basketball players, it's kinda like the myth if your huge then you can fight i've seen a few big people get handled no resistance...

Comment

Usually people this tall die very early in their life because the heart has to overwork itself circulating the blood, I'd hate to be that tall.

Comment

Yeah, and that's why he won't play basketball. Running up and down the court would kill him.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                        Yeah, and that's why he won't play basketball. Running up and down the court would kill him.
                        Not to mention the joints. I'm sure having 8' 5" of bones when running around could end up tearing something.

I knew a kid that had a disease which made him keep growing. .he was like 6'11.. Could never play basketball, most uncoordinated kid I ever met. He had trouble walking, I'd of hated to see him on the court.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/CENTER]

Comment

I think the world's tallest man deserves the world's tallest ox.

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Stadnik's growth spurt started at age 14 after a brain operation apparently stimulated his pituitary gland, which produces the human growth hormone.
                            well thats wierd i guess

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                              well thats wierd i guess
                              Almost all people with freakish height are due to sicknesses in the Pituiritary gland.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information