New Worlds tallest man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Almost all people with freakish height are due to sicknesses in the Pituiritary gland.
    yeah, since it regulates height and all that... the guys feet are huge though, 43 centimeters... that'd be about 17 inches.... sick

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
      Not to mention the joints. I'm sure having 8' 5" of bones when running around could end up tearing something.

I knew a kid that had a disease which made him keep growing. .he was like 6'11.. Could never play basketball, most uncoordinated kid I ever met. He had trouble walking, I'd of hated to see him on the court.

Yeah, I knew this one kid who was 7'0 at 16, but he could barely walk right, he was always stumbling over himself and what not.

Comment

Sultan Kosen is a 22 year old playing in Turkey, he is 8-1" but not much of a player.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I'm taller than him laying on my back...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Sultan Kosen is a 22 year old playing in Turkey, he is 8-1" but not much of a player.
            nice first name tho

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Many of you are correct about the negative health effects that goes along with being tall. I am 6'9", 25 years old and I've already had 2 knee surgeries and a heart condition.

Comment

I have kne problems as well because i grew a foot and a half in 3 months

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
                  Many of you are correct about the negative health effects that goes along with being tall. I am 6'9", 25 years old and I've already had 2 knee surgeries and a heart condition.
                  ya my freind is 6'7... im not sure if he has anyhting form it yet

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    I'm taller than him laying on my back...
                    You beat me to it... :(

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      haha i love how whenever there is a conversation about extremely tall people everyone just assumes he should be a great basketball player...
                      Of course, he's over 8 foot! Stand at the basket and block shots.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information