(10 Char.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (10 Char.)

I very well could be on my own on this one, but does anybody else get annoyed when people post a one word answer and then do something to fill the 10 character minimum? I guess to me there is a reason this minimum exists and that is to hopefully eliminate people from posting pointless, one-word answers or replies that contribute nothing to a conversation. There are a lot of users on this site that are very intelligent and good debates can spring up all the time. Posting a brilliant reply of "LOL" or something similar unfortunately doesn't provide as much support for your opinion as you might think. Take the time and explain your point of view and you might get more respect for your side.

I'm sure with all the insightful posters here, this will get many intelligent, one-word replies but I thought I'd just throw it out there to see what everyone else thought.

yes (10 char.)

lol.. yeah I'm feeling ya though, gets annoying

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

I just make the 10 characters things white.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
        I just make the 10 characters things white.

You sneaky bastard.

Comment

Oh, thank god, when I opened this thread I thought I would see a bunch of little lol (10 CHAR) or **** (10 char). Those piss me off, if u want to do **** like that like LOL or LMAO, put ........... after it. I hate it.

Comment

I get what you mean. It seems some people put it there just for the sake of it. I remember one post, I believe it was in a thread about CB in the 07 draft, and some one posted:

Revis

(10 Characters)
            Which was stupid, when it would of been much easier and shorter to just type out his full name "Darrell Revis".
            Last edited by Paul; 08-10-2007, 12:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BrownsTown
              Yep. YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME COPPERS! Cacklecacklecackle.
              You make me embarassed to be a citizen of the u.s. hey asswipe can you see this, hell no.

Comment

you don't have to worry about that anymore because you get an infraction (post whoring) by either DG or Ward now.

i got 2 of em.

Comment

An infraction? For what?

Comment

post whoring. (10 characters)

basically their way of saying you didn't post something worhtwhile so you get punished for it.

Comment

That might very well be the dumbest rule I've ever heard. You get an infraction for posting something less than 10 characters? Wow.

Comment

Lol.

EDIT: See, you can say just LOL, but you have to put LOL, and then a period 10 or more spaces away.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

i collect infractions like some people collect stamps.

Comment

I find the most annoying people are the ones who type a pointless acronym like QFT(10 Char).

Instead of adding that to the "QFT" just type the friggin thing out.

Comment

Originally posted by 255979119 View Post
                              I find the most annoying people are the ones who type a pointless acronym like QFT(10 Char).

Instead of adding that to the "QFT" just type the friggin thing out.
                              QFT (10 Char). oh, there shall be pain... so much pain... bwahahahaha! also, go jaguars

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information