• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bantx View Post
    atmosphere is good too
    eh, they are a little better than average, there music doesnt excite me

Comment

• Haha, I love when a thread devolves into two people sending insults back and forth. As for the rap goes, let me just say that.............Tecca Nina is hardkore with a K

I am done arguing, until somebody says something stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
        Haha, I love when a thread devolves into two people sending insults back and forth. As for the rap goes, let me just say that.............Tecca Nina is hardkore with a K
        you absoltley fuckign suck. tech n9ne was good 5 years ago all his new music sucks, and that what you probaly like

Comment

• Originally posted by nfrillman View Post
          Haha, I love when a thread devolves into two people sending insults back and forth. As for the rap goes, let me just say that.............Tecca Nina is hardkore with a K
          I like tech as well, he made up for a horrible album in everready with MLK, i can't stop playing it. it's real simple, but it's raw and i'm liking it. I love Felt as well. Surprised with all the murs love nobody has mentioned Living Legends, they're amazing. I also am still waiting for the follow up to Delton 3030 one of my fav. albums ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by SubNoize View Post
            I like tech as well, he made up for a horrible album in everready with MLK, i can't stop playing it. it's real simple, but it's raw and i'm liking it. I love Felt as well. Surprised with all the murs love nobody has mentioned Living Legends, they're amazing. I also am still waiting for the follow up to Delton 3030 one of my fav. albums ever...
            i love living legends, legendary music is one of my favorite albums. i kinda did mention them with 3mg's and 2010 because they are on and part of living legends. sunspot jonez is also a baller

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
              i love living legends, legendary music is one of my favorite albums. i kinda did mention them with 3mg's and 2010 because they are on and part of living legends. sunspot jonez is also a baller
              i missed the 3mgs reference, and yes 2010 is awesome...

Comment

• i love how everybody goes away when people actually discuss real music

Comment

• It's been my experience that if 50's your favorite rapper you started listenin to rap when he came into the game...

Comment

immortal technique is so last year

brother ali ftw
                    I'm a huge Brother Ali fan, when I saw his picture for the first time I laughed because it's crazy how good his music is and then you look at him and he's an overweight albino man.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
                      Did you guys know that 50 cent got shot 9 times? Just fyi...

btw, Immortal Technique rapes both of them.
                      When the hell is Middle Passage coming out? I think "Military Minds" is supposed to be on it but he keeps pushing the release date back further and further.

And since we're talking about good rap, Cunninlynguists are the ****.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

i love how everybody goes away when people actually discuss real music
                        i went to take a nice dookie :D

Comment

• Too bad 50 just cares about album sales. Kanye is a beast. The most creative of all the top selling hip hop artists.
                          I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• 50 Cent is a joke a shame to hip hop, the prime example of what is wrong with hip hop today. Even though I'm not really a fan of his newer stuff Common Sense is still the top dog in the game today.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• When i heard this im like wow i might just have to go out and buy the Kanye West CD when it comes out.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

Comment

• YFS, what do you like from Dre?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information